Getting Jinxed

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV two weeks later-

I sigh as I sit in my hospital bed reading through the forbidden book. I've seen interesting spells and even a thing for Necromancy. I sigh to myself as everyone has been busy rebuilding the Academy...not to mention I'm basically on house arrest. If I wish to stretch my legs I am to be escorted by twenty guards, nineteen to hold me off, and one to alert Ishtar, Omega, or the nearest mate. I'm not mad at them for the precautions as I would do the same, but this is what I get for sacrificing myself like that. Suddenly there is a knock on my door and I clear my throat. "Come in." I say loudly and my Mother walks in with a smile.

"How are you doing Sweetie?" She asks before shaking her head. "Sorry. You must find it weird that this older lady is treating you like a son." She says and I chuckle.

"Not at all Mother. Nemesis showed me how you lived in those twenty-five years we've been separated." I say and she smiles as she sits on my bed.

"You've grown into the man your father knew you'd be. A strong Alpha that has led your very own clan." She says and begins to tear up.

"Mother." I say softly and she hugs me tightly.

"I failed you so badly. You suffered so much because of that bitch. Next time she shows herself I'll rip her apart." She says softly and I smile.

"And I'll be right there to support you." I say and pat her back gently.

"I know and we'll take anyone down who stands against us." She says before pulling away. "You know Ishtar has gotten so big." She says and I smile.

"If you ask her I'm sure she'll accept you like a mother." I say and she looks at me.

"Are you sure?" She asks and I nod with a smile.

"Without a doubt." I say and she smiles.

"Well you know You'll be a parent soon too right?" She asks and I nod.

"How are they by the way?" I ask and she laughs loudly.

"You and your father I swear. They are perfectly fine since the one hour after you've seen them." She says making me smile. There is a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in." Both Mother and I say at the same time. The door opens and in walks Jinx playing with her pigtails.

"Hey Grey." She says softly and Mother gets up with a smile.

"You kids have fun and I'll just be a howl away." Mother says and pats Jinx's head as she leaves.

"Come here my little Gunslinger." I say and open my arms for her. She calmly climbs into my bed which confuses me. "Are you okay? Usually you'll leap into bed while laughing." I say and she shakes her head.

"I don't want to hurt you." She says and I kiss her head as she cuddles up next to me. "I'm tired of not being useful to you." She says and I laugh loudly. "It's not funny! I'm literally the least useful person in your pack!" She says and I can see her crying.

"Woah there Firecracker! Who told you that?! I'll rip their throats out." I say angrily and she giggles.

"I do. When that woman attacked I couldn't get anywhere near you! I was just in the way." She says and I shake my head.

"Who showed them the weakness in my barrier?" I ask and she blushes.

"I-I did." She says and blushes as I kiss her neck softly.

"Who set up all those bombs in her castle ruining her reinforcements?" I ask as I move down to kiss her stomach and tug at her pants.

"I did." She says more confidently.

"And who is a Bullet Slinging, Bomb Dropping, Rocket Carrying Goddess of Chaos?" I ask looking up at her.

"Me!" She cheers playfully.

"And what does my Goddess want?" I ask and she blushes brightly.

"A baby." She says calmly and I nod.

"As you wish." I purr.

-Lemon start-

I pull Jinx's pants down to see purple panties with a shark on them. I smirk up at her and she blushes brightly. "Don't you dare." She says and I chuckle.

"They fit you." I say and pull them down before shoving my tongue deep into her pussy.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" Jinx screams loudly and holds my hair. As I eat her pussy i reach up and grope her small breasts. "Yes Daddy!" She screams and I look up at her.

"Daddy?" I ask and she blushes brightly.

"S-Shut up!" She says quickly and I kiss up her stomach gently.

"Is that anyway to talk to Daddy?" I ask and she blushes brightly. I rub my tip against her pussy as she moans. "Apologize for yelling at Daddy." I tell her.

"I'm sorry Daddy! Please fuck my brains out!" She screams making me chuckle.

"Of course." I purr and push into her tight hole.

"Oh Fuck!" Jinx howls in pleasure as her body twitches slightly. I begin to pound her roughly and kiss her neck. "It's so deep! Oh fuck I should have believed Ahri!" She screams and I look at her as I speed up.

"What did Ahri say?" I ask and she hugs my neck.

"That your cock would destroy me!" She screams loudly and I look into her eyes. "Don't worry! It feels so good!" She screams and I smile.

"I'm going to cum Jinx." I tell her and she digs her nails into my back.

"Fill me Baby. Give me your babies!" She screams and I slam deep into her pussy and begin unloading sperm into her womb. "Oh yes!" Jinx screams as her eyes roll back. After I'm done I begin to slowly pull out of her and she moans softly.

-Lemon end-

I lay next to Jinx and hold her within my tails. I kiss her cheek gently as I pet her hair. "You're still rock hard." She says and looks away with a sad look in her eyes.

"Jinx." I whisper softly and cup her cheek to feel her tears. "Why are you crying Firecracker?" I ask her softly and she looks at me.

"Because I'm not good enough. I don't have the stamina to please you." She cries softly and I kiss her head.

"Do you think I only care about sex?" I ask and she shakes her head before opening her mouth. "A Kitsune needs more than sex Baby. They need exercise and attention. Why do you think Ahri and I constantly go on runs even with her being pregnant?" I ask and she sniffs softly. "Also. Who gave me the best first day here? Had me get chased by two beautiful women one who happens to be her sister? Who then helped me find the joy in sparring again? When I was surely beaten by that bitch, who bombarded the enemy to try and save me?" I ask and she smiles.

"Me." She says softly and I kiss her head.

"That's right Jinx. All of my other girlfriends don't have yours and Briar's unpredictability. You two make life and adventure every day, and that will keep me young forever. So you don't have the stamina in bed. But you have one of the biggest hearts out of them all." I say and she begins to cry into my chest shocking me.

"Woah! Did I say something wrong! I'm sorry if I did Jinx!" I quickly apologize and she smiles up at me.

"I love you. You big dummy." She says and I smile.

"I love you too Jinx." I say and cuddle close to her as we fall asleep.

-Okay! Jinx lemon is done! The two of them had a heartfelt moment, and Grey showed her his sensitive side. But what ever happened to Ishtar's Mother?! Which girl is next? Until next time everyone!-