The Fall

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I walked into the courtyard where everyone was waiting for us. "What the fuck is going on Grey?!" Ishtar yells and I look down. "Answer me!" She yells and I look at her.

"Something I was trying to save you from!" I yell and her eyes widen. "You think I wanted to lie to you?! I just wanted to protect you from what your Mother is!" I yell.

"She's your Mother too!" Ishtar yells.

"No! She told me that day what she did!" I yell and her eyes widen. I motion Omega and every adult to get in front of me. "What you're going to see is what I lived with my whole life." I say and pull them into my dimension.

-Twelve years ago-

I landed on a tree branch as a breach was detected near our temple. I see a group of cloaked people heading to the shrine. I land in front of them and look up into their eyes. "You are trespassing on Holy Grounds." I say seriously and one chuckles.

"So this is the twerp we needed to kill or capture?" One asks as he lifts his axe off his shoulders.

"You heard her though, he's dangerous." One says and I grip my sword handle.

"This is your last warning." I say and get into my battle stance.

"I'll show you not to talk to your betters like that!" The man yells and runs at me with the axe. As he lifts it into the air I don't bother unsheathing my sword. I sidestep the axe, grabbing his chin as well as the back of his head firmly, I then snap his neck, and watch his body falling down. I then turn and easily kill the rest of them. I spin the kunai in my hand and look to see smoke coming from the village. My eyes widen and I sprint back to the village.

As I return I hear screams from the villagers, and guards are dead left and right. I quickly hunt down Ishtar as she is my top priority. Suddenly a group of soldiers in white armor get in the way. "You're in my way!" I yell and draw my sword out. I quickly rush them and slide under a sword thrust, I block a sword on my way back up, I reach up with my other hand to grab a spear, I snap the tip off, I stab the other man with the spear tip, I then spin to slash the spearman's throat.

"Fuck it! Kill this brat!" A man yells and I kick off of the nearest man. I flip in the air as I go through handsigns, and blow out a huge ball of fire. I land as they scream in agony. I quickly leave them to their fate as I sprint towards the house.

"Father!" I yell and he looks at me as he pushes a soldier off of his blade.

(Alvaro)

"Grey! Have you seen your sister?!" He asks and I shake my head. "Damn. Are you injured?" He asks and I shake my head again. "Atta boy. These aren't your average bandits. Let's find your Mother and Sister, then we can decide if we fight or run." He says and I look up at him.