A Night in a Club

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I groan softly as my head is aching, I open my eyes to see Ahri resting on my chest. I smile and pet her ears gently as I look around the room. I see the kids, Caitlyn, Vi, Jinx, Kassadin, Riven, and a few other people. I get confused since I haven't been here long enough to have this many people in my room. I look back down at Ahri and lean over to see she's been crying a little. I frown knowing what her destiny is, I take my mask off, and place a gentle kiss on her head. She groans and wakes up looking around.

"Good morning Ahri." I say softly and she jumps while looking up at me. Her eyes widen and she quickly covers them as she grabs my mask. "No. You can see my face." I say and she looks up at me blushing.

"Why do you cover this up?" She asks before rubbing her thumb over my cheek. I lean into her touch and smile at her.

"The mask makes me feel safe. Without it I feel exposed and an easy target." I tell her and she frowns.

"Sometimes to get stronger you have to expose yourself and embrace your weaknesses." She says and I chuckle.

"No argument there. Besides I'll need a new one soon." I say and look at the damaged mask. I hear everyone else waking up and I kiss Ahri's head as I put the mask on. "Could you find one for me?" I ask her and she nods while blushing.

"Make it represent you I don't care what it looks like." I tell her and she smiles brightly and kisses my cheek.

"What is this about you getting hit with a hammer?" Ishtar asks and I look at her.

"It was either Kai'sa or me. So I chose to take the hit, I also blocked it thank you." I told her and she growls menacingly.

"You could have gotten killed!" Ishtar growls and I glare at her.

"Would you rather Kai'sa get hurt or killed?!" I growl angrily.

"I'd rather you not get yourself killed! What would happen to those kids if you died?! I am not long for this world!" Ishtar yells at me and this wakes everyone up. I get up and get in her face as tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

"You think I don't know that?! Have you ever thought about what would happen to ME when you die?!" I yell at her as I look into her eyes. Her eyes widen and she reaches up to my mask. I pull away and walk out of the room.

-Timeskip-

I look up at the moon as Omega, JD, and  Mario sit next to me. "Hey man. How are you doing?" JD asks and I sigh.

"I'm fine." I say and they nod.

"Hey we want to take you out to have some fun man. It'll help take your mind off of what happened this morning." Omega says and I sigh.

"Okay. What should I wear?" I ask them and they smile.

"Something nice. Meet you at the courtyard." They say and walk away. I sigh and go grab my black and silver Yukata. I look at my sword and deem it unnecessary to bring. I meet up with Omega and the others to see them in casual suits.

"Seems I'm a little underdressed." I say and they look me over.

"You look good." Omega says with a smirk. I shake my head with a smile and they lead me to a garage. "Can those eyes be used to learn anything?" Omega asks.

"Yeah." I say and he walks over to something under a sheet. He pulls it back and my eyes widen slightly at the thing underneath.

 He pulls it back and my eyes widen slightly at the thing underneath