The Fallout

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV a few days later-

I sit in my hospital bed reading my book as the nurses checked my wound. "It's healing perfectly Lord Grey." One says and I smile at her. "We were worried you would try and escape." She says giggling.

"I know better than to argue with Doctors and Nurses." I say and she smiles.

"I wish Ahri was the same way." She says making me smile.

"She doesn't do well?" I ask and all them giggle.

"She saw the needle for the flu shot, and was bouncing off the walls trying to get away from us." She says making me chuckle.

"That's my Ahri." I say and they all look at me.

"Lord Grey. If I could bother you with a question, why was Lady Ishtar here begging to be allowed to see you?" One asks and I hum softly.

"Before I left for the meeting I confronted both her and Omega about being late. We got into a heated argument, and she told me she hated me." I explain and all of them frown.

"How awful." Another says and I sigh.

"It's alright. I have been very overbearing but it's because I want to protect her. That's my job as an older brother, but maybe I've been a little too much recently." I sigh and go back to reading my book.

"Maybe she has something going on that you don't know about." One says and I nod.

"Possibly." I say and there is a knock on the wall. When I look over I see Evelynn with a smile on her face.

"I know what she has going on." She purrs and comes to sit on my bed.

"Really?" I ask and she smiles before pulling out her phone. My eyes widen and I clench my sheets in anger. "How long?" I ask lowly.

"Since she's been acting weird by your standards. But before I let you cause mayhem, you promised to listen to my story." She says and I take a deep breath. I nod and smile at her as she cuddles closer.

"As you know my name is Evelynn, and I am the Demon of Agony. I was born during the Rune Wars thanks to the people's agony and pain. But as I hunted and tortured those around me, there was one man that would always change my wants." She begins and I look at her confused. "You." She finishes.

"Me?" I say confused and she nods.

"You were always one to fall for my genuine charms. Instead of sexual comments and flirty words, you always would give me heartfelt gifts. I would always fall for you, but every time I would go to confront you... you'd be dead." She says and I frown before wiping away a stray tear. "Your first life you were just a simple farmer. But after the village found out what I was...they beat you within an inch of your life. When I got to you it was too late to save you." She says softly and I hug her gently.

"Evelyn." I say softly and she shakes her head.

"The worst one was the most recent...you were a knight to a small lord. As you and I got really close to the point we even dated. But one day you were followed, and we were ambushed. You gave your life to not only save me, but killed your own Lord so his soldiers couldn't properly follow me." She says crying softly at this point.

"Eve." I say softly and she looks up now in her demon form. Tears flow down her skin and she chuckles softly.

"You'd always call me Eve." She says softly and I kiss her head softly.

"Sounds like I have big boots to fill." I say and she shakes her head as she pets my head.

"No. The past is dead, and I just want to focus on you." She says and I nod softly as I read my book again and rub her back. "What are you going to do with Ishtar and Omega?" She asks and I frown.