One was Created the Other was Born

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I entered the Headmaster's office with Ishtar, Omega, JD, Mario, Ahri, and a few others. "What did you do this time?!" Ishtar asks shocked I was called by myself.

"I didn't DO anything! Why is everyone here when he called just me?" I ask calmly and she winces slightly.

"Sorry. I don't mean to push you for answers." She says softly and I flick her forehead gently.

"What happened is already done Ishtar. You're my sister and I love you." I say and she smiles while holding her forehead.

"Love you too Brother." She says and the Grand Summoner clears their throat. We look at him and he rises from his seat.

"We have only asked for young Grey." He says and Ahri growls while getting in front of me.

"What you say to him, you say to me." She growls lowly shocking everyone but me. I blush underneath my mask and find the wall a little more interesting than this.

"I guess I should have foreseen this. But I know you all will not be happy with why we just needed him." He says and motions to a door. An old man walks through with a very serious look on his face.

 An old man walks through with a very serious look on his face

(Swain)

"Hello young Kitsune. My name is Swain ruler of Noxus, and I need your help." He says and I look into his eyes.

"Why do you need me when you have a personal demon?" I ask and his eyes widen. He suddenly goes back to normal as he reveals his red arm.

"Because even with Raum I cannot handle this problem, nor can Darius, and his soldiers." He says and I keep quiet since Darius is a very strong opponent having sparred a few times with him.

"Explain." I say and he sighs.

"Long ago there was a blood cult that had a tight grasp on Noxus, they created a weapon from flesh and bones, eventually we captured and imprisoned her, but the gem I had to help her bloodlust has shattered. I've read the battle reports from both Kassadin and Leona. They both state you were able to alter the minds of those women." He says and I growl lowly.

"My Father ratted you out?" Kai'sa asks softly and I look at her. "I'm so sorry Grey." She says and I nod in acknowledgement knowing she has nothing to do with it. Suddenly Ishtar grabs her head in pain making me frown slightly.

"I'm sorry for prying Grey. But they also stated how you were in combat. I thought that if I could get your help." He says and I sigh.

"What you mean is you want a weapon to fight a weapon." I say and the room goes deathly quiet.

"I would rather not say it like that." Swain says and JD quickly holds Ahri back as Omega holds Ishtar.

"Let me go so I can claw his eyes out!" Ahri yells and Ishtar only growls menacingly. I look back to see the others glaring and they look at me.