I Kneel to No One

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I walk out into the field as Kali looks at me. "Come to turn yourself in? How noble of you." Kali says and I draw my sword.

"No. I'm here to put an end to your life."  I say and she glares at me. She summons her battle axe and points it at me.

"Capture him!" She orders and the army rushes me.

"May your souls be damned to the lowest pits of Hell." I growl as I sprint at them.

(KILLMESLOW- Ana Eclipse)

I spin my sword and duck under a spear thrust, as I rise up I slash a Ninja across the stomach, kicking off of his chest, I blow out a massive wall of fire, and land on my feet. I block a bo staff and kick the Kunoichi's knee breaking it. As she screams in agony I lean to the left to dodge a katana.

"Bastard! How dare you harm my wife!" He yells and I quickly spin behind him.

"I may have hurt her, but you killed her." I say and kick him in the back. He gasps as he trips and stabs the Kunoichi in the heart.

"June." He whispered and rest my sword against his throat.

"Join her." I say and slash his throat. Before the blood could splatter on the ground, I turn while putting my sword in a reverse grip, and throw it into the heart of a Ninja. I jumped up to dodge two swords, I landed on one of their shoulders, and twist to snap their neck with a loud crack. I jumped off of the ninja, spreading my arms wide, I summoned ice needles, and fired them into the crowd easily killing a large amount of them. As I land I barely block Kali's axe. I fly back and roll on the ground before sliding to my knees. I growl at her and rush her only for Lucy to block me.

"Stand down Grey!" She orders as we clash.

"Never." I growl and kick her back, I lean back to dodge Korzin's Kusarigama, I do a back handspring, and hit Kinzaki with an air fist. I land and parry Kali's axe before slashing a Kunoichi's throat open. I gasp in pain as I'm hit with a razor sharp gust of wind. I fly back and land in front of the barrier. "Fuck." I gasp weakly as I glare at them.

"Daddy!" I hear Izanami yell and I look back to see almost everyone there. "You can do it Daddy!" The kids begin to cheer and I slowly rise to my feet.

"Why must you be so stubborn?" Kali asks and I laugh softly.

"Because I hate you. Now I feel like it's time to stop playing around." I say and she smirks.

"I taught you everything you've ever known Grey. You can't win." She says and I chuckle softly.

"That's where you're wrong. Release!" I announce as arcane circles surround me.

(Grey ???)

(Grey ???)

I flick my blade to the side and smirk as I feel it getting heavier.