Omega's Promise

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Ishtar POV-

I open the door to Grey's room only to smell nothing but sex. I cover my nose and look to see Riven and Kai'sa cuddling into him. I smile and he lifts his head with a tired look. I shake my head and mouth for him to go back to sleep. He puts his head back down as his tails hold the girls tighter. I back out the room and close the door.

"Sneaking a look at your brother?" Omega asks and I jump in shock. I turn and punch his arm roughly.

"Fucking asshole! I should rip your tongue out!" I yell at him and he begins to laugh.

"I've got no idea what you said Ishtar!" He laughs and I sigh softly.

"Asshole. Also I was not sneaking a look at him! I was just checking on him since he missed today's training and Fiora's class." I say and he chuckles.

"Is it really weird for him to do that? Miss morning training I mean." He asks and I nod.

"Yes. It makes me happy though. Walk with me?" I ask and he nods. We walk side by side quietly at first.

"What happened to your village?" I ask her and she frowns.

"It was destroyed in an attack by a lady in white armor. Grey fought her off but our parents sacrificed themselves for us to escape. But it's weird...I saw Kinzaki and Korzin die in front of me. But then they appear and actually attack Grey. Not to mention those ninja were Kitsune and dressed in our clans attire. There are just so many questions I have." I tell her and he nods.

"We'll find out how they are alive." He says and I smile at him.

"Thank you Omega. May I ask a question?" I ask and he smirks.

"You just did." He says and I smack the back of his head with my tails. "Ow! Okay! Go ahead." He says and I huff.

"You and Grey I swear." I growl before looking into his green eyes. "What actually happened to your Grey?" I ask and Omega sighs before leading me to his room. I sit on his bed as he goes to his closet and pulls out a busted up helmet. It was purple and black along with some kind of headdress.

"This was his helmet. Grey gave it to me...right before he saved our lives." He says and sits beside me. As he stares at the helmet I grab his hand.

"You don't have to say anything else." I say softly and he shakes his head.

"Grey was more than a soldier, he was an older brother to us, and he was a protective one like yours." He says and he chuckles softly. "He was also my partner. We were sent to a planet to bring back some Guardians that went missing." He says softly.

-FLASHBACK Omega POV-

As we landed on the planet's surface we saw it was very dark and even cold.