A Night of Fun

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV one week later -

I smile as Ahri helps me get dressed in my festival attire. "Ahri how long are you going to make sure I look perfect?" I ask her and she looks up at me.

"Until you're perfect." She says and I sigh softly.

"Ahri my love. You are still naked and haven't even brought out the kimono. Do you not like it?" I ask softly and her eyes widen.

"I love it Dear!" She yells and quickly gets dressed. I smile and help her fix the sash before doing her hair in a traditional style. "Well?" She says softly and I kiss her forehead.

"You look perfect." I say softly and she smiles brightly. I kiss her gently before the others walk in. "You all look absolutely stunning." I say and they all blush.

"Why is it choking me?!" Jinx yells and struggles with her sash. I chuckle and walk up to her.

"Well my little gunslinger. It's supposed to go around your waist here, and you're going to interlock it here so no one can think about seeing your breasts, and if you want you can wear your boots. I know the footwear is uncomfortable at first." I say softly as I fix her Kimono.

"Wow Grey. I've never seen you this gentle before." Fiora says and I smile at her.

"Thanks to Ahri for breaking my mask, and my near death experience. I've decided my emotions help make me stronger. It also proves my parents are wrong and that I've still got a heart." I say and kiss Jinx's forehead. "You all mean the world to me, I'd die before I let you all get hurt." I say and they all frown.

"Grey. If you died we would be devastated." Caitlyn says and I nod softly. I check my clock and see I have to go help set up.

"You girls go and relax and the festival will be ready in an hour at most." I say and they look at me.

"Do you have to be the one to set it up? Why can't anyone else set it up?" VI asks and I chuckle softly.

"As the Alpha it is my duty to make sure this is set up perfectly. This is the most important festival for Kitsune. I want everyone's first time to be perfect." I say and they nod.

"Can I help? Please." Briar pleads and I chuckle before patting her head gently.

"Fine. But just because I can't say no to that face." I say and she cheers before hopping onto my back.

"No fair! When is it my turn to hang out with you?!" Jinx yells and I smile at her.

"Tomorrow. I promise it will be all, about you, and we'll do whatever you want." I tell her and she smiles as her eyes shine like gemstones. As they leave I carry Briar to the Festival Site. Upon arrival i see Ishtar with Omega, JD, and Mario.

"Hi guys!" Briar cheers happily and they turn to us.

"Oh my gosh! Briar you look so cute in that Kimono!" Ishtar says excitedly.

"Thank you! Grey picked it out for me!" Briar says and I smile at her.

"How are you feeling Bro?" Omega asks and I smile.

"A little stiff but I shouldn't have to do any real fighting, anytime soon." I say and Ishtar growls lowly.

"If someone tries to attack you I'll rip their heads off." Ishtar says and I chuckle softly.

"I know Sis. Now let's get to work on these decorations." I say and we all split up doing different things. JD and Mario help put stalls together, Ishtar and Omega putting up lanterns, and I'm helping the stall runners get their stuff ready.