The Archives

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I lay down in the main Garden taking a nap. I've been exhausted ever since the night of the festival. As I'm taking a nap I hear the grass shifting and quickly open my eyes. I spring up and summon three fireballs only to see Jinx. "Woah! Let's put down the fire Babe." She says and I sigh.

"Sorry Jinx. I've been on edge recently." I say and she nods.

"I understand." She says and we sit down on the grass. "Grey you know how I cause a lot of mayhem right?" She asks and I smile.

"Yes and I love that about you." I say and she smiles.

"I heard a rumor. A rumor I'll say again!" She says and I look at her.

"If someone told you I don't love you, I'll visit them personally." I growl and she quickly shakes her head.

"No! I just don't want you to get your hopes up!" She says quickly with a blush. I look at her confused and she looks away slightly. "I heard of an Archive deep in the swamps of Runeterra. It could possibly have a ritual that can cure any disease." She says making my eyes go wide.

"Really?" I ask and she nods.

"It's from a reliable source and I trust this person." She says and I stand up while stretching.

"Then I'll head out as soon as I can. Thank you Jinx is there any way I can repay you?" I ask and she quickly stands up.

"No! I mean it's only a rumor so I don't want any reward, and not to mention this is for you and Ishtar. I love you both and I want Ishtar to be around when..." She trails off at the end.

"What was that?" I ask and she clears her throat.

"I-I want Ishtar to be around...when I have kids with you. I want her to see that I can make you happy and give you a lot of kids. That...that I'm worthy of loving you." She says and I walk up to cup her cheek gently.

"Jinx." I say softly and she actually begins to cry.

"I know I'm a fuck up and I know I'm crazy borderline insane! But I love you." She sobs and I hug her tightly.

"I love you too Jinx and I'm sorry you feel that way. I know Ishtar accepts you and loves you too. We'll talk more upon my return." I say and kiss her lips gently.

"Wow." She says and I give her a look.

"Was that our first kiss?" I ask and she nods making me frown. "I'll have to fix that with all of you. What kind of Mate waits so long to kiss his mates?" I ask and she smiles.

"You've been busy so it's alright." She says and I shake my head.

"There's no excuse. I will do better after I go to these archives." I say and walk towards the academy.

-small timeskip-

"And you want to risk your life over a rumor?" The Head Summoner asks and I nod.

"It's a chance to save my Sister." I say and he raises his hand to stop me.

"I know and I know I can't stop you. But you will take a small group with you." They say and I nod.

"Understood. I'll leave the group up to you and I'll meet them in an hour." I say and they nod. I quickly leave to the portals. I stand there for a bit until I hear soft arguing. I look to see a woman in a purple dress, and a woman with golden armor.

 I look to see a woman in a purple dress, and a woman with golden armor