Family Affairs

I do not own LoL or anything referenced.

-Grey POV Seven years later-

I watch Izanami spar with her younger siblings and the other original kids are out on missions. I hum as a lot of things have changed over the years. Ishtar has had ten kids so far with no signs of stopping...poor Omega. I've met more chosen children...well more specifically the ones related to Nemesis. My eyes have unlocked a new ability I haven't tried in battle yet. I am the father of many kids myself and Ahri is pregnant with four more kits. But I haven't heard of or found anything about Kali yet. She's out there lurking and I know she'll attack soon. I suddenly block a heel kick from Ishtar which cracks the ground beneath me.

"Daydreaming Brother?" She asks as she flips off of my arm. I look at her and she smiles at me.

 I look at her and she smiles at me

(This is Ishtar's new outfit.)

"Lost in thought Sister." I say and she drops into her stance.

"You're getting old brother." She says and I chuckle as in Vastayan years, we are still very young.

"And you're getting ancient Dear Sister." I say and she growls. She launches at me and I redirect her punch. "What are you trying to do?" I ask her and she sighs.

"What am I doing? Trying to get my Brother out of his funk." She says making me confused.

"My funk?" I ask and she nods.

"Your Mates asked me to make you smile." She says and I can't help but laugh loudly.

"Sorry about that Ishtar. I still forget that I don't wear masks anymore, and everyone can read my emotions." I say and she frowns.

"Are you thinking about wearing a mask again?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Never. It makes it harder to be passionate with my mates." I say and she gags slightly.

"Could you not! Your kids are right here! My kids are right here!" She yells and I knock her back with a gust of wind. As she sends a flying knee at me and I block it with a smirk.

-Himura POV-

I stop sparring with my big sister Izanami and look at Daddy fighting Aunt Ishtar.