Hell-A

I do not own KDA, LoL, Dead Rising 2, or anything referenced.

-Ahri POV-

I pace back and forth in our mansion as I hear gunshots and screaming from outside. It's been three months since the outbreak, people have been eating people, and the dead are coming back to life. "We need to get out of here." Kai'sa says and I nod. Thankfully our gates are strong enough to hold them back. Akali and Seraphine have been scanning the radio non-stop for any evac options. All they've heard has been help for looking for missing people, begging for supplies, and people's final words.

"Hello! Is anyone on this frequency?" A male voice comes over the radio and I quickly grab the radio.

"Yes! We're here!" I say quickly as our small group gathers around.

"Who am I speaking too?" He asks and I look at all of us.

"I'm Ahri from KDA. It's my whole group and a few of our neighbors held up in our mansion!" I say quickly.

"Understood. My squad and I will head that way, and I'll let my brother's squad know where we are going." He says and I smile.

"1227 Hollywood Avenue!" I quickly say to make sure he gets the right place. He confirmed and now we waited for him. An hour passes and we see some armored guys jump the fence. I grab the pistol we keep for safe keeping and walk outside. I aim it at them and they raise their hands as they walk up.

"Let's just calm down Ms.Ahri. My brother Grey told us to meet him here." The green eyed male says and I nod before lowering the pistol. "Where is that bastard anyway?" He asks and I shake my head.

"He's not here yet. Wait did you say Grey? As in Grey Koi-Len?" I ask curiously and he nods. I smile brightly and run up to hug him tightly.

"Then you must be Omega! Oh my God look how much you've changed!" I cheer and he chuckles.

"Yeah. It's good to see you too Ahri, are the girls okay?" He asks and I nod as I lead them inside. I look at his soldiers and smile at Phantom and Mario. I look at the other soldiers as they walk in.

(This is what the majority of What Omega's group is wearing, except Shadow, Phantom, Mario, and Omega

(This is what the majority of What Omega's group is wearing, except Shadow, Phantom, Mario, and Omega.)

"I'm so happy to see you guys!" I say as I enter the room with them.

"Yeah. When Grey told me it was you girls, we all rushed here as fast as we could." Omega says as they all sit down and rest. "Good thing it's safe here too, we've been fighting non-stop." He says as he checks his rifle. "These fucking Zombies are learning and evolving." He says and I frown.

"So they are really calling them Zombies?" Kai'sa asks and he nods.

"Yeah. Me, Phantom, Mario, and Shadow are immune to this shit." He says and he pulls up his sleeve to show us his bite scar. "Bastard popped out of a trashcan and got me before Grey killed it. Then we were ambushed and that's when they got bitten too. Grey waited a month because he couldn't bring himself to just kill us." He explains and we all nod.