All Of Me

I was in the middle of a dream, one of those dark dreams where you don't see anything, hear nothing, don't exist, but your mind still works inside. It felt like a story was being told in a breath to me, I could see reflections of images but they were too far away for me to make out anything. Then I felt what seemed like kisses on my neck, I was coming back to me little by little when I felt the external touch. My mind wandered for a moment until I remembered my reality and then a smile settled on my lips.

Just then I felt the weight of her body partially on top of mine, the warmth of the thick clothes between us and her husky laugh right in my ear right, making me shiver. I took a deep breath almost like a sigh, she knew exactly how to hit me. I lowered my face following her kissing path and throwing my mouth in the way. Chaeyoung smiled with her mouth on mine and then I felt her hand exploring under my shirt, her fingers lightly sliding over my skin in relaxed caresses.

I opened my eyes to see the exposure of hers. At first I was scared by the lack of habit, for me, unfortunately, those big white bandages are the normal, but there was nothing to complain about. She looked even more beautiful without them. Her fine features stood out, her perfectly proportioned eyes set in her face. I sighed again, I was so lucky.

- Good morning - her voice was even more seductive than the laugh. Completely hoarse and flawed.

- God, you're so beautiful! - I stroked her hair with my free hand since the other was at her waist, my arm serving as a pillow for her. - How can I have such a beautiful girlfriend without even deserving...

Chaeyoung interrupted me with a lingering kiss.

- Don't you dare say you don't deserve it, because you do! Quit being a fool.

- The only reason that makes me a fool here is you.

- Excellent. I like it that way.

Chaeyoung finished climbing her body over mine, cupping my face with her palms and taking all my breath away with a devastating kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth without even asking for permission and called me for a very provocative joke. Despite moving minimally, she was taking my sanity again, her body over mine like that... She was practically sitting on me, now and then dragging her body towards me up and down. For God's sake, she had to be doing it on purpose.

My hands were confused about where to rest and what to do. The last time made me more cautious about my advances and while I looked lost, the kiss intensified more and more. It was already impossible to control and so I gave in, stroking the top of her spine, following her spine until I found her butt.

- Do you allow me? - I whispered in a playful tone, taking advantage of her pause due to lack of air. I felt her smile on my lips.

- How much do you want it? - She lightly scratched my face with her nails.

- Not that much - I joked, smiling.

- Then no.

I spread my hands on her, covering as much area as possible before squeezing her as hard as I could. Chaeyoung lunged forward in response letting a moan escape her mouth, so it was my turn to shut her up with a kiss.

Our early morning came down to just that, making out and making out again on the mattress. I was impressed with my willpower, even though I was crazy to carry out my desires, I was able to suppress them and respect the limits that were given to me earlier.

We got out of bed after Chaeyoung's insistence, I didn't want to attend classes today, choosing to stay there with her all day. This time we reversed roles, I went to the kitchen and she to the bathroom. I made her what she asked for: chocolate chip pancakes, only to be surprised by the incompetent assumption that accompanied her voice. I was determined to prove her that I was a good housewife, after all.