Order

- Call me as soon as you arrive, okay? – Chaeyoung spoke for the thousandth time, still clinging to my body.

- Don't worry, Chaeng. Just tell to the girls, I didn't want to talk via text and you'll be able to explain better. - She shook her head and stole one last kiss from me before letting me go. - I love you.

- I love you too.

- I'll be right back. - I smiled at her and threw my body into the black car that was waiting for me in front of her building. The driver must have been impatient with our long farewell, it really seemed like we were going to spend months without seeing each other.

I gave the signal for us to leave and he did so. I didn't even allow myself to look out the window, Chaeyoung already looked sad enough for me to continue fueling the situation. I closed my eyes, seeking the rest and comfort that was absent from me last night, I wanted to be with Chaeyoung so much that I barely closed my eyes, not even when she had already done so. I just stood there and watched her peaceful rest.

Looking at her at that moment I saw a summary of my entire life and I also saw an end. I'm not sure if I believe in soulmates or the perfect person for you, but I believe in my feelings for her. I opened my eyes as soon as I realized that I was smiling too much for no apparent reason, whenever I thought about Chaeyoung, it was almost inevitable to do so. I let my thoughts float wildly while it followed the chaotic traffic that took over the surrounding area. New York was a difficult city, not everyone could get used to the life of torturous routines and intense movement. It would be nice to go back to Korea. Breathe new air and remember what was past to me today.

- Good morning, Miss Myoui. - a short and strong blonde man, very formal, welcomed me with a smile on his face and a handshake. - Your father has already left, but asked you to go to the penthouse, there you will receive instructions and transaction papers.

I nodded and we all headed to the CEO's exclusive elevator. Only when I entered did I realize how I was being followed. There were four security guards, a woman who seemed to be an assistant and the blonde guy. Seo Changbin, said the badge on his jacket.

When we arrived at my father's room, it was like being back in high school again, only in record learning and memorization time. Several cases, themes, polls and company values were discussed in less than forty minutes. Whenever one was finished, they asked for my confirmation and then moved on to the other. What I thought would be simple was turning out to be quite complicated and I would have to get more involved than I wanted. I took a long sigh and started analyzing the protocols and files. Each one brought different information, all with an in-depth analysis of the problem and at the end, a small note from my father.

I barely counted the time and soon we were at the airport heading to the jet, which was already waiting. It was the second time I had stepped out of that car and, again, it was a completely different reality. The agitation, anxiety and dependence on the people around me were deeply distressing me. Only God knows how much I hated it all. I asked permission from one of those responsible for my escort and went to the aircraft counter door to regain my sanity.

- Mina! - I closed my eyes, suppressing my anger at the disturbance and raised my sunglasses to observe whoever approached. It was Nayeon. - Has it been a long time since you arrived?

- No.

- Good for you! I spent almost an hour staring at a rude guy in the boarding area. I had to wait for someone to pick up their papers from the company, or something like that. - I grunted an internal laugh, turning my face away. - So stupid.

- I'm looking forward to seeing how long you'll last in this job.

- Long enough - her tone made me turn my attention to her again.