You Don't Know Me

After we landed in Korea we went straight to the hotel. Waking up Chaeyoung was the worst part, she had slept on top of me and didn't open her eyes even when the plane touched the ground, which made Changbin quite angry, since she should have been properly sitting and tied to her own chair.

- What's wrong, love? Didn't you sleep well? - Chaeyoung stood in front of me while I stretched my body in every possible way.

- No, I gave my lap to a slacker who ruined my back.

Chaeyoung slapped me on the arm making me laugh, I loved teasing her like that. I was ready to laugh seeing her contemptuous face, but Changbin interrupted us.

- Please keep your distance as instructed.

- For God's sake, she's already far away. – I replied.

- Not enough - he imposed himself, deepening his voice and holding Chaeyoung by the shoulders, taking her back.

- Take your hands off her!

- Mina! - Nayeon interrupted me, pulling me by the arm in the opposite direction. - You don't want to start a scene in the middle of the hotel, much less disobey your dad. - she whispered, leaning over to hand over the room keys.

- Who are you to talk about disobedience with me?

- Look... - Nayeon sighed heavily and kept her gaze firmly in my direction. - I know I did a lot of wrong things in the past, but, as the name says, it's the past. So get over it! We have to work together and I'm not trying to harm you in any way. Whether you believe it or not.

I took a deep breath, giving her one last look before considering a truce. As much as I tried to find fault with her actions, this time she was right, we would have to work together from now on and there was no point in maintaining this climate of dispute and discomfort. I clutched the keys in my hands and only then did I realize there was an extra number.

- Why do I have two keys?

- One to you and one to Chaeyoung - I looked at her without understanding, it took me a while.

- You have got to be kidding. Where's that son of a bitch? - I turned sharply looking for the silhouette of the blond brute in the hotel lobby, but Nayeon pulled me back towards her.

- Mina! That goes for him too. It's only two days.

- Where is Chaeyoung? - I diverted the subject, avoiding getting more irritated than I should have, if I thought too much nothing good would happen.

- I'm here - my heart calmed as soon as I had her in my field of vision again, it was almost like a sigh of relief. - What happened?

- Nothing, we're going up. – I held her hand without caring about the damn rules and threw our bags over my free shoulder, hearing a muffled laugh behind us. It was Nayeon.

- The meeting is at four, we will leave at three.

I waved ok with my free hand and headed straight for the elevators. No one in that hotel cared about the two of us or whether or not we were holding hands, that's crazy! There was no problem with us being caught together, it wasn't like we were important people.

- What happened down there? - Chaeyoung asked as soon as we entered my hotel room. I slammed the door behind me and threw my things into the small closet just next to the entrance.

- My patience is not at its greatest today.

I stopped in the middle of the room taking a quick look at the decor. The room is simple but spacious; with a double bed on the left side, a small dresser and a desk next to the bathroom door. At least the walls were white without much adornment and gave space to what was happening on the other side of the huge window right in front. The view was simply wonderful.