Questions

- What?! - Momo almost screamed with indignation when she saw me get in the car. - I can't believe you're going there, Mina.

- I have to go. – I closed the door and she lowered herself resting her arms on the space without glass.

- You just fainted! You weren't even able to walk properly and you still want to drive? Stop playing crazy and go upstairs, take a shower, eat something and lie down.

- Momo, I need to go.

- No, you don't! - she screamed causing my head to snap in pain. - What does this girl want anyway? Why did she decide to come here?

- I have no idea, and for that exact reason I need to go.

She snorted, lowering her head for a moment, letting out a loud sigh. I know she's disappointed in me, I really didn't expect her to understand my situation, but things with Nayeon were a bit complicated and I couldn't risk it.

- If you die on the way, don't call me. - Her eyes met mine full of concern. She was serious, but the smile I broke was inevitable.

- I'll be fine, I've done worse, remember? - I placed my hands over hers, squeezing them in a certain type of certification.

In fact I was scared. After so long, why this right now?

- Please don't remind me of that time. You might think it's funny now that it's over, but each time was a huge struggle to me.

- I'm sorry for being inconsequential. - She shrugged, walking away.

- Have you at least warned Chaeyoung about this?

- No. - I said right away. - And you can't say that to her.

- Why not?

- She already has enough problems, I don't want to burden her with nonsense. We don't even know how serious it is.

- Nonsense? Mina did you forget last time? Nonsense is peeing in bed, spitting while talking. This is serious.

- I know, I know - I sighed. She was right about everything, but I couldn't tell Chaeyoung like that. I needed more time. - But I'm feeling better now, it was just because of the unexpected exercise.

- How stubborn you are, for God's sake. - Momo seemed extremely irritated with the situation and I couldn't feel worse. Inside I agreed with her, but things weren't so simple. - I'll not say anything. But if something happens to you, I'll kill you.

I forced a smile in silent thanks and my phone rang on the seat next to me, the picture of Chaeyoung's eyes on the screen.

- Shit. - I muttered, not sure about what to do.

- You won't answer? It can be that little bitch.

- It's not her, it's Chaeyoung. - Momo quickly grew her eyes towards me in anticipation. - I told her I'd be back early. I can't talk to her right now.

- Why not?

- Because she will know there's something wrong. - I cast a pleading look as my mouth twisted.

- No, don't even ask me. - she anticipated waving her hands.

- Momoring, please. If she calls you, tell her I ended up with a stomach ache because of something I ate and went to bed early, I don't know.

- I won't lie to Chaeyoung. Don't get me into this.

- Momo! - I flared up in despair. - Please, just this once.

She looked at me for a few seconds. I could feel her thoughts splitting, it was almost possible to see the discussion going on inside her head. Her eyes betrayed discomfort as her hands went back and forth through her hair. Please Momo, I really need you to help me now, I pleaded mentally. I hated myself for asking this, but it was necessary.