Chapter 19

Heaven.

With all happening caused by Juliuos, I had to move my meetings. I know, the news already spread. At hindi ko kayang umarte na parang walang nangyayari. Sa lahat ng bagay doon ako pinakamahina.

I stayed inside the room, at hindi tumigil humingi ng balita mula kay Kate at Angelica.

Kate:

Umalis napo sila, Miss.

I hate this feeling, I shouldn't be here on the ship, I don't even know what's the purpose of this trip is. I'm stressing out because of what's happening. It's none of my control.

I inhaled and exhaled before I opened Angelica's message.

Angelica:

Umalis na sila.

Kahit ganoon ay hindi parin ako makampanti. Alam ko, hindi makakatulong saakin kung masstress lang ako.

I typed a message for Angelica.

Me:

Can you call Vito? His phone is out of coverage.

I put down my phone and stood up.

Lumapit ako sa bintana at sinilip ang labas. Tanaw ko ang maaliwas na tanawin sa labas. How blue the sea is, and the sky, its splendid clouds, it's a mix of blue and white.

I turned my back and toured my eyes with how huge the room was. Everything inside is premium. The television is presumably eighty-eight inches. The couch is also aesthetically placed in front of it. And the interior of the room.....I lost words while looking around. Everything seems noticeable with me. I want to release my thoughts. But when I do it....Leon's face kept flashing to my head. His eyes, his lips while he talks, his hair, his body gestures, his scent, his tattoo, and his breath.

I subconciuosly remark his well changed physical aspecs.

It's stupid to linger with the idea that he is irresistable. With everything he is, innumerious women are lining up to be seen by him. He doesn't have to bend his knee for any pleasure he needs. I'm sure of that. And I'm also certain he is just playing with me. I'm so done with bullshits in life.

Maraming nagsasabi na nakuha ko ang ganda at ang utak na mayroon si Mommy. Some are arguing whether I'm a real Antonio or not. Well, until now, we have kept our secrets within the family. I'm not Papa Dan's child. Kung hindi siguro nila saakin sinabi noon, I wouldn't know what will be my reaction would be. Finding out the truth after so many years?

I shook my head. Naniniwala ako, I am more than just someone's daughter,wife, or sister. Kaya ko din makipagsabayan sa iba. If they have beauty and brain candidly, I have it too. Something I wasn't born with, but with the help of Mommy, I gained it, I earned it, and I have it by all means.

The reason I don't chase, I attract people, I attract not just people but those who are true behind my back.

I should be sipping wine right now. With all the thoughts running inside my head? How can I still stand here and not hold a glass of alcohol?

Mabilis akong lumapit sa kama para kunin ang cellphone ko,umilaw iyon at nag ring.

"Ate..."

"Bakit hindi kita matawagan kanina?"

"Nasaan ka ba kasi,nagkakagulo dito sa school namin kanina. They gate crushed the school," puno ng takot ang boses niya.

Napahawak nalang ako sa noo ko. Paano sila umabot sa ganito?

"At sino 'yung Leon na 'yun? Nakipagtanan ka ba sakanya?"

Napauwang nalang ang labi ko.

"W-What?Of course not! Ano ba 'yang pinagsasabi mo?"