Summary

So it really goes like this, many many years ago when everyone, mainly Dhruv, Viren, Aghanya were teenagers.

   Agahanya was an insecure teenager because she was dark and had no fashion sense and also because her mom berated her since childhood for her looks and bodyshamed her. She had two best friends - Varun and Rhea.

Aghanya and Varun had begun dating in secret and Aghanya like any insecure teenager had liked Varun a lot. But during a party at midnight she saw Varun and Rhea kissing.

    Varun told her that he had always liked Rhea and only used Aghanya because she confessed first. Aghanya was heartbroken.

     She went to the balcony to cry but then there were two teenage boys who comforted her. It was Viren and Dhruv. But she told them to leave but one of the boys came back slid a coat on her shoulders.

    I'm not going to spoil this one. If you want to know who then you need to read, Married to An Indian Billionaire and Doomed.

    Anyways,

    They all grew up. But Aghanya stayed friends with Varun and Rhea because they were all adults now. Varun and Rhea were getting married and like any good mother, Aghanya's mother decided that of was time for her to marry.

    But there was a problem, Aghanya wasn't much to look at and her father had a habit of throwing money at problems. He had already paid a number of suitors who tried dating Aghanya.

     Aghanya's dad arranged a wedding match between Aghanya and Viren and the catch was that Viren's dad's business was in red so  Mr. Jha had offered Mr. Riazyada a whopping 13 Billion. That could solve all of Raizyada's problems but Mr. Jha wanted that his daughter never ever came to know about this dealing. So they introduced Aghanya and Viren and Viren decided to lie to her that he was interested in her.

       They go to Paris, make Varun jealous, all this while she thinks that Viren really likes her. Things happen. I will spoil too much if I tell you. If you want to read, you should read, Married to An Indian Billionaire.

    And anyways after "The Incident", everyone thinks that Aghanya is crazy because there's a rumour that she tried to kill herself to stop Varun from marrying . So Aghanya is sent to a therapist.

    And like you guessed it, the therapist is Dhruv. Aghanya doesn't talk to Dhruv all through her mandated therapy sessions. Dhruv asks her on a date.

    What happened to Viren? Well he fled to Bora Bora with his girlfriend after "The Incident".

    Since Aghanya was moving on, and had a date,  she decides to end her engagement to Viren and mails the ring back to Raizyada mansion.

    Dhruv and Aghanya go to a masquerade party at the Raizyada Hotel and they dance and suddenly she finds herself in the arms of a stranger. It's just Viren in a mask.

    Viren comes back because his dad drags him back. Because they needed the money. 13 Billion remember?

    Viren and Aghanya get engaged or are forced to by their parents.

     Dhruv and Viren like I said were childhood friends but they drifted apart when Viren's mom died. The next day Viren goes to Aghanya's place and he sees Dhruv there, Dhruv and Aghanya are interested in each other at this point and we all know Dhruv's love langauge is making and giving coffee.

       Viren gets jealous of Dhruv and Aghanya's closeness. But, Dhruv always did ship Aghanya and Viren. Dhruv asks her about him and Viren and after knowing everything, he does support Viren which is a major factor in mending their relationship.