Chapter Twenty Nine

“SHE'S A DOCTOR! SHE HAS COMPLETED FIVE YEARS OF MED SCHOOL! SHE HAS WRITTEN 5 RESEARCH PAPERS! FIVE!” Dhruv yelled at Daniel in the parking lot. He didn't care if his voice booked around the whole parking lot.

       “Dhruv…? It worked, did it not?”

      “At what cost?! I didn't agree for this!”

      “She agreed. She did it by her own will!”

      “Fuck you honestly!”

      “Whatever Dhruv, I am your lawyer, My job is to win this and I'll damn well win this case and I don't care if you get offended!” Daniel walked away.

    His anger hadn't cooled down even after that explosive fight. He pulled the car door open and slammed it shut after him.

      “Did you have to yell at him like that? It wasn't his fault…”

       “Don't start!” He snapped at her as he drove through the traffic. She didn't say anything after that but he knew she was furious.

     “You can drop me at the hotel!”

     “Like hell I am! You're coming to the apartment and changing into something decent!”

       “The moment you stop this car I'm getting out, Dhruv.”

   He did stop at the personal parking lot at his apartment. She got out and he cursed following her, dragging her back by her elbow.

       “You're not leaving,Khushi.” He was serious. Her saree was shifted and he could see her midriff. His blood boiled.

     “Who the hell do you think you are?! You're not my dad or brother. You aren't my husband either!” She poked a finger at his chest.

   ***

      Khushi knew he had reached his limits when he grabbed her hand. She tried to shove him away, but he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her flush to his chest.

       “Who said I need labels to prove you're mine?” He whispered harshly against her lips.

     “Prove it then!”

       That was the last thing she registered until his mouth slammed into her. Their teeth knocked against each other as he kissed her. Kiss was a mild word, he was devouring her. She pulled him closer by the nape of his neck, she gave his lips a lick and he growled. His hands fumbled behind her waist, opening the car door.

   She swung them around, pushing him down on the car's back seat. He pushed back, settling on the back seat.

   Khushi crawled over him crowding his body as his hands moved along her sides. He sat up pulling her in for a kiss again. Reaching behind her, he shut the car door and flicked the lock shut.

   He flipped her on her back, so she lay below him. Resting on his knees he shrugged off his coat and unbuckled his belt.

       “Your honor! I stand before you on charges of seducing the uptight Mr. Dhruv Kapadia!” She teased imitating her squeaky voice she used in court.

       He grinned, holding her hands in his clasp, above her head, “Dr.Khushi.” He nipped at her lips, “I proclaim you guilty.”

       His other hand pushed her saree up. He fumbled with his pants. All the while kissing her lips, biting, licking. It was driving her mad. She whimpered in need.

         She screamed when he entered her, muffled by his shoulder. He moved slowly at first building a rhythm. Khushi moved her hips matching his rhythm and he groaned against her neck. His head was pushed in her neck and he bit her skin..the pain with pleasure was too much.