One

Cold winter wind blew on a dark quiet night.

Wooyoung shivered as he walked aimlessly on an empty road, trying to run away from everyone for a while.

He sniffled and wiped his tears away. How could his boyfriend miss his birthday?!

He always missed out on important occasions.

He doesn't forget them, he just doesn't give them priority over work.

Which is worse.

And Wooyoung was tired of forgiving him every time under empty promises of never doing it again.

Now his phone hasn't stopped ringing since he left the house.

He was going to turn it off, but why should he when could let all his emotions out.

So he picked up.

Of course it was his boyfriend.

"Wooyoung baby, listen please-."

"I don't want to listen anymore, I'm tired of listening to your excuses!"

"You have to! I'm sorry! I fucked up, I know that! Please just let me make it up to you."

"When?! You'll never make time for me! You'll never love me enough to make time for me!!"

Wooyoung's yells echoed through the empty area around him, it was staring to put him off.

"I promise I'll do my best...you know...you know I'm working for our future!"

"What future, huh? You think we have a future together? Think again, I don't think I want to continue with this."

"No no no don't say that ever again, we'll work things out together, we'll make it work."

"I've heard enough, leave me alone...I don't want to hear you or see your face."

"Wooyoung no!"

"And don't look for me."

Wooyoung hung up and turned his phone off, continuing with his walk, not knowing where to go.

He just wanted to be left alone.

But this place was eerie, especially in this weather and this late at night.

He took a deep breath and looked up at the sky, it always cleeared his mind.

But maybe he should have paid more attention.

Because just as he was admiring the peace and quiet, a hand was placed on his mouth, muffling whatever he started saying.

He couldn't tell how many of them were there, but within 30 seconds, his hands were tied behind his back and his eyes were blindfolded.

And he was thrown into what he guessed was a car trunk.

Shit

*****************************
A/N: new book! Hope you enjoy this one as much as the other ones <3

give it some love if you do^^