Thirteen

"Mingi...calm down." Jongho rolled his eyes. "It's all work."

"He's fucking her as we speak!"

"And that matters to you because...?"

Mingi glared at him. "Don't act like you don't fucking know."

"Oh we all fucking know, how about you try telling him?"

Mingi just stayed quiet, hoping to see Yunho walk out of that hotel soon. "Are they gonna spend the night there?"

Jongho sighed. "Let's head back to the hideout."

"We can't leave him here!"

"He's gonna stay the night."

"How'd you know?"

"Boss just texted, let's go." Jongho turned the engine and drove back to their hideout.

Mingi stormed into the meeting room."How are we going to provide him safety if we're so far away?!"

"He doesn't need to be protected tonight." San dismissed.

"But he will need another type of protection." Yeosang chuckled, getting a few death glares. "Sorry."

He had too much fun teasing Mingi.

"You can go home guys, well done today." San pat Mingi's shoulders as he walked past him and went up to his room, not waiting for any objections.

"Boss hasn't gone home to rest since we kidnapped that boy upstairs..." Jongho questioned.

"We don't know what he does with him at night." Mingi scoffed. "Why is he still keeping him? He didn't even ask for ransom."

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "You guys are too dumb."

"Why don't you enlighten us?" Jongho crossed his arms over his chest m, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Boss likes this boy."

"Oh shut up." Mingi shook his head. "I'm leaving, Jongho, let's go."

.

.

.

The next morning, Yunho came early, surprised to find no one there yet.

Except for San, of course.

He found him sleeping outside his room door on the floor, back against the wall and head resting on his bent up knees.

Yunho took a moment to stare.

"Boss..." he gently shook the other awake. "Is this where you've been sleeping every night?"

San just sighed. "Good morning." He rubbed his stiff neck and shoulders, standing up with a groan.

"I can watch him tonight if you want."

San just shook his head. "How was your night."

"Heated." Yunho chuckled. "I thought she'd had more resistance than that."

San hummed, walking down the stairs with him to the meeting room. "What about the guards?"

"They left halfway through the night. She did tell me we're alone but I was able to see them through the hotel room window."

"Have you called Mingi? He was worried about you."

Yunho gulped. "N-No...I will soon." He turned around when Jongho, Mingi and Yeosang all walked in together.

"There's our man~ how was your hook up?" Yeosang teased.

"Eh...it was alright...I couldn't get any information though."

"That fine, as long as you had fun." Yeosang gave Mingi a look and received a threatening glare.

"It wasn't fun, I was just doing what the job needs."

Mingi rolled his eyes. "You didn't get anything out of it though."

"I-" Yunho paused, looking down at the phone -which was the assistant's- when he received a text. "I will tonight, actually." He smiled.

"Tonight?"

Yunho nodded. "She wants to go out with me tonight as well."

San chuckled. "Man, you didn't even need our help, you've got her whipped for you...but be careful it could be a trap."

"I know, boss."

.

.

.

~a few hours later~

"Can we go do anything? I'm bored of just sitting and waiting here." Jongho whined.

"Not yet, where's Yunho?"

"He went out to get food." Yeosang answered, while playing cards on his laptop.

"I'll be up then." San got up, glancing at the screen that had a view of their entrance, which they installed after Hongjoong's sudden attack to be more prepared next time.

"Everyone get up! Get your weapons! Shit...that's Sunmi...tell Yunho not to come here no matter what!"

Mingi grabbed his phone, quickly texting Yunho not to come near their hideout.

Sunmi walked in by herself. "Woah woah...put that down, I don't want to start a war here" she raised an eyebrow. "Choi San."

"Sunmi...what do you want?"

"I think you know exactly what I want." She looked behind him where his men stood. "Where is he?"

"Where is who?"

"Answer me, San."

"I don't know who you're looking for."

"Search for him!" Sunmi called for her men, and within seconds, they flooded in, pushing San's men and going past them into the rooms.

"Hey! What are you doing in our place? What the fuck do you wnat?!"

"You'll see." Sunmi smirked.

San gritted his teeth, holding up his gun at her. "Tell your men to leave immediately."

Sunmi raised an eyebrow at San's gun, and within seconds, a gun was pointed to his head as well.

"Don't stand in my way San...we both know you'd lose." She whispered. "Now step aside." She pushed San and walked past him.

"Boss-" Jongho started.

"Shh...don't even try, we'd all be dead in seconds."

San's eyes followed Sunmi as she walked up the stairs with two of her men, taking slow but loud steps in her stilettos.

"No no no no...."

Not upstairs...

Not Wooyoung....

*******************************
A/N: what do you think will happen next?