Fifteen

"Take him home?"

"Yes, drop him off  wherever he wants." San took a deep breath. "Yunho better end this today."

Mingi watched the other members quietly before speaking. "What if he doesn't?"

"Doesn't what?" San leaned back against the table.

"What if he doesn't manage to kill her? What if he doesn't make it out alive? What if he gets caught?! She already suspects us and now she's going to ask him about the tattoo!"

"Yunho's smart, he'll manage to form a lie in time."

Mingi felt like he was the only one worried about Yunho, it drove him crazy, the guys he's in love with is in danger and he can't do anything to help him.

"If anything happens to him...I'll fucking kill all of you." Mingi threatened through gritted teeth, pointing at each member to emphasize his statement before walking out.

San just shook his head, he didn't need more stress tonight. "Make sure he doesn't go with you tomorrow, I don't want anything bad happening to that boy."
He grabbed his walkie talkie. "Yunho, status?"

"I'm heading to pick her up boss, I will cut contact from here."

"Alright, be careful, and be quick."

"Yes, sir." Yunho turned off his gadget and threw it to the back of his car as he drove to the location Sunmi sent him.

Of course it was just a random address and not her place.

He pulled the car and got out, smiling. "You're standing all alone here?"

Sunmi waited for him to open the car door for her. "What took you so long?"

"Actually, I'm right on time, you're early...can I say you're eager?" He chuckled.

Sunmi rolled her eyes, getting in the car. "Just drive."

Yunho smirked, driving to their destination.

As confident as he looked, he was terrified.

Tonight was the night.

He either saves the children, or gets killed.

He's either a hero or a coward.

Sunmi noticed how Yunho was gripping the steering wheel like he was having inner conflict. "What's wrong?"

"Hm? Nothing, nothing's wrong."

Sunmi looked out the window. "Why do you have the pirate's chant tattooed on you?"

Yunho gulped, San has warned him about this and he prepared a lie.

But suddenly it felt stuck in his mouth.

"Black? Did you hear me?"

"Yes yes...I used to work with them, but they're pathetic, so I left."

"Pathetic? So pathetic you got a tattoo of their chant?"

Yunho scoffed. "Funny, isn't it?"

"Not really, it's more suspicious." Sunmi raised any eyebrow at him.

"I used to work with them before their leader changed his crew, the team I worked with was way better and way stronger...so I left."