Three

Yunho came back with a bucket of water, splashing it directly onto the hostage's face, making him gasp awake.

"Wh-what's going on?!"

San's head snapped up as soon as he heard his voice, his eyes widening at the face he saw.

"Shut up, don't speak until you're spoken too." Mingi growled.

Wooyoung quickly remembered what had happened earlier before he passed out. "No...no let me go! I'm not who you're looking for!"

Mingi gritted his teeth, raising his fist to punch him.

"Stop!" San commanded. "Take this boy to my room."

It was a new voice to Wooyoung, but he couldn't recognize it very well because it was also muffled.

These men did everything to stay anonymous even to their victims.

Yunho and Mingi carried Wooyoung's with the chair to their boss's room upstairs the abandoned building then came back to the basement again.

San crossed his arms over his chest. "Who brought this boy here?"

"We all did, sir...except for Jongho, he stayed to watch the hideout." Yeosang answered.

"And who did this to him?"

Yeosang, Yunho and Jongho gave Mingi a look.

"I did." Mingi confessed. "As you told me to do."

San took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose to hold back some of his anger. "Mingi..."

Two seconds of eye contact before San punched the other's face with his accessorized hand.

All the other members stayed quiet, their eyes wide open.

All that Mingi did was check if there was blood coming out of his lips, since he felt it crack open.

But he couldn't argue back with his boss.

He could get killed like a fly.

"Get out of my face...all of you!" San yelled out in frustration. "Idiots..." he ran his hand through his hair. "What am I gonna do....what the fuck am I supposed to do!... fuck!" He punched the wall, causing his finger knuckles to bleed.

But he couldn't care less.

.

.

Wooyoung moved his head from side to side as he whimpered in pain. "Let me go..." he sniffled. "Just fucking let me go..."

He then realized that he was alone in the room.

It was his chance to escape.

Or at least try to.

But the ropes were too tight to even move his wrists in them.

He kept trying until he heard footsteps come in.

"Who's here?!"

San pulled a chair and sat down in front of his hostage.