Eleven

Before he could open the door, Wooyoung heard a car park outside.

With a gasp he ran back up, stumbling on the dark stairs before he made it back to the room and frantically closed the door.

"Fuck that was close..." he breathed out as he resred against the door. "But at least I know I can do it...if that front door isn't locked...I can escape."

He sat down on the bed, starting to get dizzy from running and rushing, especially that he has been malnourished for however long he's been here.

The door suddenly opened to reveal the same masked guy, the boss.

"I brought you food."

Wooyoung looked up at him confused. "I don't want anything from you."

"You need to eat, you're gonna pass out again."

"I'm not eating something you got me, how do I even trust you...you put something in there."

"It's all sealed! Plus, why would I even need to put anything? you're locked in my room, I'm way stronger than you and I haven't tried anything with you, if I wanted to, I would have long ago."

Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders. "You could drug me..."

San sighed tiredly. "Check for yourself, I'll be downstairs." He placed the bag on the bed and walked out.

The smell of delicious food pierced the hungry boy's nose and made his mouth water.

"It is sealed..." he mumbled, grabbing the paper bag and starting to inspect it. "What's the worst that could happen...I'm kidnapped, and could get killed any minute." He scoffed and began eating the food eagerly.

He was starving.

It felt good to have something that actually has a good taste in his mouth.

That actually felt fulfilling.

Halfway through his sandwich, Wooyoung broke down into tears.

What the hell is happening...

How did I even end up here...

Is this all a dream?

A nightmare?

When will I go home?

Is anyone even looking for me?

I'm devouring this sandwich like an animal...

The depressing thoughts made him throw the food aside and run to the door, banging on it as hard as he could, as loud as he could.

"Get me out!! Get me out you fuckers!!" He screamed and screamed at the top of his lungs.

He couldn't take it anymore.

"Get me out!! Get me out I'll fucki—" he paused immediately stepping back when the door flew open.

His heart began racing when the masked man came in.

He seemed angry.

"What is it that you want?" San asked, a lot calmer than Wooyoung had expected.

"G-Get me out of here...." Wooyoung stuttered, suddenly all the rage and courage turned into fear.

"And then what? Do you even know where you are? And how long it would take you to go back? How would you even go back? There won't be a single passing car out there."

Wooyoung quickly wiped his tears. "I don't want to stay here, I'd rather die."

San took a deep breath. "Listen...you're not gonna die, not as long as I'm here...even if you want to, I won't let that happen, is that clear?"