Fourteen

"You can't go upstairs!"

Sunmi looked back and down at San. "Say that again?"

San ran up behind her but was pushed back by the gaurds. "I said...you're not going upstairs."

Sunmi simply ignored him and walked down the hallway to the main room, but San still followed her.  "Where is the key?"

"I'm not giving it to you."

Sunmi sighed. "You've always been so fucking stubborn." She pointed at her guard. "Break that door..let's see what he's hiding."

Wooyoung flinched when the door opened with a loud bang, crawling backwards until his back hit the wall, looking towards the door with wide terrified eyes.

"Oh what do we have here?" She smiled. "A hostage?"

San hit the guard that was holding him back with an elbow to his gut and pointed his gun at Sunmi. "None of your fucking business."

Sunmi smiled, taking her guard's gun and pointing it down to Wooyoung's head. "Who is this? A rich man's son? A politician? A celebrity? Who is he?"

San's eyes widened, his hands starting to shake. "Get the fuck away from him!"

Wooyoung looked up at the woman holding a gun to his head with terrified eyes, he slowly put his hands up as tears ran down his pale face. "P-Please..."

"Shh...don't speak...don't say a word." San assured. "Everything will be okay."

Sunmi raised an eyebrow at San. "Oh really? He seems more special than I thought." She smirked. "I'll take him with me then." She pulled Wooyoung up by his sweater, making him whimper. "He's mine now, out of the way!"

San laughed through gritted teeth, his heart clenching when her hands were on Wooyoung. "You want to take him? Over my dead body. You'd have to kill me first...and by killing me, you're breaking the contract."

Sunmi's smirk fell, remembering the truce rules.

"Tell me why is he important then? How much is he worth for ransom?"

"Nothing! He is not important! We kidnapped him by mistake!"

"Liar!"

"Oh for fucks sake Sunmi, you think I would keep him for long if he was worth any money?! I would demand ransom and let him go! But he's broke!"

Sunmi laughed, shaking her head. "You've always been interesting...always been the only criminal with some morals left in him."

"Just leave."

Sunmi wrapped her arm around Wooyoung's neck, keeping the gun to his head. "Not yet."

San rolled his eyes, with a swift move, pulling Sunmi's guard under his gun as well. "Two can play this game."

"Where is Black?"

"Who?"

"Black! He's one of your men, isn't he?!"

"Who the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Don't get on my nerves Choi!"

"I don't know who you're looking for...but you have five minutes to take your rats and leave Sunmi, five minutes, after that...it's war."

Sunmi threw Wooyoung to the floor. "Fine...but remember, if you're onto something...I'll find out sooner or later...and the consequences won't be good." She stormed out, her men leaving after her like a flock of sheep.