Thirty

"I don't know if that's a good idea-" San tried to stop Wooyoung from running out of the room, but the younger was faster to reach the kitchen.

"Hyung!"

Seonghwa turned around from where he was sitting and waiting for them.

"Can you tell me who you really are?!"

"What...?"

"Just tell me the truth, who are you?!"

"Wooyoung, what the hell, you've known me for years, what do you mean who am I?" Seonghwa stood up. "What the fuck did he tell you? What other lies did he make you believe?"

Wooyoung glanced at San, for a second having doubts about his honesty.

Because Seonghwa has a point, San has only been telling lies recently and there was no proof that it was any different this time.

Seonghwa scoffed. "I knew it...he just tells you another lie and you suddenly turn against me." He gritted his teeth. "I'm the only one standing by your side through this! Yet, you believe him?!"

"I'm going to ask you one question hyung, and I hope you answer honestly." Wooyoung clenched his fists. "Did you set me up for the kidnapping?"

"What?!" Seonghwa's eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about?! He kidnaps you and you blame it on me?!"

"Just answer me!"

"No! How could you even believe that?!"

"Because you dropped me off there specifically! Because you insisted it was a good place when clearly it wasn't! Because you only showed up after I came home! And you suddenly show up after San leaves to offer support...it's starting to get suspicious to me!"

"Wooyoung-"

"San's men saw you outside when they came here...and they were able to recognize you..." Wooyoung's eyes started tearing up as he spoke, not knowing if the accusations were true or not, and not knowing if anyone around him was ever truly by his side.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes with a scoff. "Oh now we're believing a bunch of criminals. Come on Woo, you're smarter than this."

"I don't know who to believe anymore! Everyone I know is a liar! Everyone is hiding something! How do you expect me to act?!"

"You can't believe him, he was lying to you for five years straight!"

Wooyoung's face suddenly fell and his tears stopped falling as he looked into Seonghwa's eyes. "How did you know?"

"Wh-what?"

"How did you know it was five years, I never told you."

"No...no, you're mistaken, of course you told me."

"I did not tell you, how did you know it was five years?!"

"Wooyoung, calm down! You told me!"

"If you don't speak the truth now, I'm calling the police."

Seonghwa couldn't help but scoff. "Call the police? You should have called them on your boyfriend and his men! Not me who has only been trying to help!"

"That's the thing! You only show up when I need someone, how do you always know?!"

San stood quietly, hearing and watching the two arguing, knowing it wouldn't lead anywhere.

"Of course I always know because I care about you!"

"You didn't care about me when I was kidnapped!"

"Because I knew you were safe!"