Five

"Woah...you scared me..." Yunho let out a sigh. "What are you doing here?"

"Where were you doing there?" Mingi raised an eyebrow.

"Boss assigned me to watch the hostage....aren't you supposed to be out with him?"

"He thinks the Demons (a rival gang) want to attack our hideout, so he sent me to help you, just in case."

Yunho hummed. "We wouldn't be able to fight them back just the two of us."

"I know..." Mingi leaned back against the wall. "But we'd be able to fight back until the rest of us arrive."

Yunho took off his mask and fixed his hair.

"Are you staying here by the door?"

"Yes? I'm meant to watch him."

Mingi scoffed. "It's not like he'd be able to escape anyway."

"Just doing as told...and he may be not strong, but he seems smart."

Mingi raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Have you been talking to him."

"So what?"

"You know you're not allowed to...it's too dangerous."

"He's here by mistake, we can't treat him like an enemy."

"But he's here, he's already a threat."

Yunho sighed. "I'm tired of living in fear...I just want a normal life..."

"Normal life doesn't bring you money." Mingi didn't care about the money, but he didn't want Yunho to leave.

He was always the one trying to convince him to stay.

"I don't want the money...we're not able to use it freely anyway."

"You know you're not allowed to just walk away..."

"I wish I could....I'm tired of all of this..." Yunho leaned his head back against the wall, lettering out a huff.

"You were never suitable for a life like this Yunho..."

"It was a mistake...that I can't fix."

.
.
.

"Thank you boys, I'll take it from here." San pat Yunho's shoulder and went into his room.

Wooyoung was still tied up in his chair, slowly lifting his head when he heard the door open.

"How are you doing?"

Wooyoung scoffed. "Fantastic." He answered sarcastically.

"Listen, we don't want to keep you either-"

"Then kill me or let me go!"

"We can't do neither-"

"Why? Would my body be a burden? I'm sure you got rid of many before."