Twelve

Yunho smiled, nodding a little. "I will..." he took a deep breath, taking one last look at Mingi before exiting the car, and walking his way to the location where Sunmi was supposed to be waiting.

Both teams had access to Yunho's microphone and hidden camera in his jacket front pocket so they could see and hear everything.

Sunmi smirked upon seeing her new assistant. "You must be...what was your nickname again?"

"Black." Yunho responded, starting to have more confidence in himself. "Nice to see you, Sunmi."

"Oh bold...I like that, but you should call me Miss."

Yunho chuckled. "Didn't think we're in middle school."

Sunmi's face dropped. "Have some respect for your boss." She muttered sternly.

"Oh I think we'll be more than that." Yunho slid his hands into his pockets. "Shall we have a seat and start working?" He smirked in victory, taking Sunmi's quiet as admiration and shock.

"Woah...that jerk is really good at this." Jongho crossed his arms over his chest. "Look at her face." He glanced at Mingi, only to see him chewing on his bottom lip. "What? are you upset you didn't get the job?"

He only got a death glare.

"Speaking of, why did boss send you with me? Aren't you injured?"

Mingi looked out the window. "I insisted I come."

"Okay..." Jongho just shrugged, deciding not to push.

Back in their hideout, San and Yeosang were watching and taking in every information they could use, including the number of guards, their names, the map of the place, their plan from start to finish, everything.

Yunho was sitting with his legs crossed as Sunmi handed him a paper. "Is this a list of the children's names? I thought you chose them randomly."

"We don't do anything randomly here, you should know that and follow it."

"Alright." He folded the paper and put it in his jacket's inside pocket.

"Your job is sticking to my side wherever I go."

Yunho smiled. "Oh I'll gladly do that."

Sunmi smiled. "Very well." She nodded at one of the guards. "Show him the way to my office."

.

.

.

"Very well done, Yunho, no one even suspected anything." San pat Yunho's shoulder. "Keep it up."

Yunho just smiled and nodded. "Here's the list."

San quickly grabbed it, unfolding it and reading the names. "Fucking knew it!" He aggressively threw his mask to the floor, then threw the paper at Yeosang. "Make a copy."

Yunho frowned. "What's wrong boss..?"

"There's a kid here that I know." San ran his fingers through his hair. "Fuck...we need to move as soon as possible."

"We can't make a move before they do...we want to stop the whole thing, so we need to be patient."

San quickly nodded. "Right...right..." he looked into Yunho's eyes. "The best way we can do this is by killing Sunmi...and you're gonna do it."