Seven

*bang*

San shot another bullet, making his enemy go completely still.

"That was too fucking easy." He scoffed, looking around to see Hongjoong's men back away when their leader was killed, dragging his body with them. San let out a sigh of relief and ran out to check on his members.

"Mingi!!!" Yunho screamed out. "Mingi please wake up! Wake up!" He cried. "Someone help!!" He screamed and sobbed as he sat on the ground holding blood covered Mingi in his lap.

San's eyes widened.

Mingi was the one who got shot?

"Boss!! Please! Someone save him!" Yunho called desperately, holding Mingi's head tightly to his chest.

San ran to the two. "Let me see, where's the bullet?"

"In his chest...I think it's still in there."

"He's gonna need surgery, where's everyone?"

"He's barely breathing are you serious?!!" Yunho yelled at San then turned his attention back to the half dead man in his arms. "Please...please wake up..." he sobbed, gently patting his cheek.

San frowned, running around the building. "Yeosang? Yeosang!"

He found him at the back, sitting on the ground, his back and head leaning against the wall as he caught his breath. "I'm here...but I can't find Jongho..."

"I'll look for Jongho, but you have to go help Mingi, hurry up!"

"Mingi?" Yeosang got up, following his boss back to the front.

"He got shot, he's gonna need surgery."

"What?! How am I supposed to help?!"

"Didn't you go to medical school?"

"That doesn't qualify me to perform surgery!"

"We have no other choice! You can't leave him to bleed out you have to do something!"

Yeosang paused when he saw the scene in front of him.

It was heartbreaking.

Yunho holding Mingi to his lap and crying like it was the end of the world.

"Let's take him inside...I'm gonna need tweezers, thread and a needle....and we have alcohol, right?"

"I have everything you need in a first aid kit, just hurry up."

"Where's Jongho? We need to carry Mingi inside."

"I'm here..." Jongho raised his hand as he walked out of their hideout, also panting and covered in blood.

"Where were you?!"

"There were two of them hiding inside...I had to handle them." He looked at his blood covered hands. "This isn't mine."

San shook his head to brush it off. "Whatever, let's take Mingi inside."

The three boys carefully picked up Mingi and carried him inside, Yunho following them as he begged them to hurry.

They laid him down, San running to get the first aid kit and Jongho got the alcohol.

"Shit, his breathing is slowing down..." Yeosang muttered, trying to quickly sterilize everything to take the bullet out.

Yunho ran back out when he saw Mingi's skin turn paler and his breath shallower

Jongho quickly followed him. "Hey...are you okay?"

Yunho was hunched over, throwing up and crying.

"He's gonna be okay, just-"

Yunho shook his head. "He took the bullet for me...if he dies I'll-..." he choked up, wiping his mouth. "He can't die...not after all of this..."

Jongho watched him confused. "Hyung...you should go inside and rest a little."

"I'm scared...I'm scared he wouldn't make it..."

.

San let Yeosang do his work and walked up to his room, putting on his mask and opening the secret door. "Are you okay?"

Wooyoung was curled up in the corner, hugging his knees and shaking in fear. "I-Is it over...?"

"Put your blindfold on so I can talk to you." San demanded as he hid behind the door.

"It's on..."

San slowly walked in and took Wooyoung's hand. "Follow me." He guided him out to the bed. "You're safe now, okay?"

"Safe? You're saying I'm safe? Do you even realize that you're holding me hostage?!"

San sighed. "You will be set free soon, we can't keep you here any longer."

"Was it the police?"

"No, the police can't reach us."

Wooyoung shifted away in fear. "S-So you're not gonna kill me...?"

"No...unless you report it to the police, then that's a different story."

"What if my boyfriend did?"

"Then it'll cost his life."

Wooyoung gulped. "Alright..."

"I'm not going to tie you up again, just stay inside this room."

"Did you get shot?"

San was taken aback by the sudden question. "Does it matter?"

Wooyoung nodded. "I saw your blood on me...so you must have been shot...I can help you, I know how to perform first aid."

San couldn't help but smile. This boy was pure no matter what.

"I'm okay."

Wooyoung just nodded then bit his lip. "Can you please protect me from the others?"

San frowned. "Have they been doing anything to you?"

"No...but they beat me pretty hard when I first got here...I'm still bruised..."

"That was before I got here."

Wooyoung stayed quiet for a moment. "Who are you?"

The question made San quickly get up. "I should go."

"Do I know you?"

Without another word, San left the room, locking the door after him.

He took a deep breath and went to check on Mingi.

"Hey, how's he doing?"

***************************
A/N: isn't it weird how we let our faves be criminals and find it cool