Seventeen

San went back into their meeting room, taking a look at Yunho and Mingi, sitting a little too close to each other.

Not a single inch of space between them.

He raised an eyebrow. "So?"

"They're together." Jongho grinned.

"That's not what I'm asking about."

"Aren't you at least going to congratulate us?" Mingi rolled his eyes.

"Congratulations, great, fantastic, I already hear wedding bells!" San mocked, pulling a chair to sit down. "You two were getting together sooner or later, are we supposed to act surprised?"

"Boss, you were absolutely clueless about them if we hadn't mentioned it." Yeosang scoffed.

Yunho chuckled. "If you're asking about the mission, I've done everything as told, no one will even find her, and I left no trace."

San nodded. "Well done."

"But how will we make sure the operation will stop now?"

"It will stop, as long as Sunmi is not after it, it will stop, she has no one to take her place since the assistant is gone and her men are nothing but little ducklings following her everywhere, they can't lead themselves to start the team again."

Yunho nodded. "Good..."

"Plus, Yeosang has already hacked into their computers and deleted everything."

Mingi placed his hand on Yunho's thigh. "Shouldn't we celebrate then? For the success."

San shook his head. "You're just happy he's okay...but sure."

.

"To Yunho, our hero!!"

.

"You're not drinking." Yunho offered San a bottle.

"Thanks, I'm good." San refused, just quietly watching his members celebrate.

"Are you really letting our hostage free tomorrow?"

"Yes...can you watch over him tonight? I can't stay here tonight, I have to meet with someone. And take him home tomorrow with Jongho."

"Why don't you take him yourself?"

San shook his head. "I can't risk going there."

"Does he know you know him yet?"

"I don't think so...I hope not, at least."

Yunho sighed. "We've all noticed how protective you are over him..."

San got up abruptly. "It's none of your business." He grabbed his keys and jacket. "I'm leaving, let me know how it goes tomorrow."

Yunho just nodded, watching him leave with hurried steps.

San was the type to never show or express his true feelings.

But they always showed in his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Yunho smiled at Mingi. "Nothing..."

Mingi smiled back. "I'd really like to go out on a proper date with you..."