Nine

"One of us? That's too dangerous, boss, we'd definitely get killed."

"I know...which is why we need to be careful choosing who it's gonna be."

"Choosing who's gonna get killed?" Jongho mocked.

"Choosing who has more chances of survival."

Looking into their eyes, San saw the anxiety in his members' eyes, they didn't want to do this.

"Guys...it's about time we do something good."

Jongho scoffed. "Doesn't appeal to me."

"Let's vote."

The five boys looked at each other in awkward silence.

They couldn't risk their lives and they couldn't risk each other's.

San let out a sigh. "Alright, no voting...let's see who's most fit to do this."

"You, boss." Blurted out Yeosang, making the other members try to hold in their laughter.

"I would have, trust me, it's better than counting on you, but she knows what I look like."

"Ooh is she hot? Did boss have an affair~?"

San banged his hands on the table. "Focus!"

Everyone flinched and quieted down, giving their boss all their attention.

"I'm going to choose who it's gonna be." San stood up. "We need someone who fits her taste too."

"What? why?"

"She's automatically gonna trust more someone she finds attractive, even better if you manage to make her catch feelings." San palced his hands on the table and leaned in. "She likes a tough guy who can overpower her."

"An interesting information to have, boss, how'd you know?"

"One more joke, and you're all beheaded and thrown to the wolves tonight." San muttered. "I have all the information we need."

Yeosang sat straight, elegantly fixing his hair. "A tough guy who can overpower her? I'm too pretty for this." He smirked.

"Oh I wish boss would feed you to the wolves." Jongho muttered.

San glared at them. "Unfortunately, Yeosang is right, he is too pretty to match her taste."

Yeosang grinned at Jongho, raising an eyebrow.

"She knows me, Yeosang's too pretty,  Mingi is injured-"

Mingi rolled his eyes. "I do match her taste though."
He received a nudge from Yunho. "Why do you want to match her taste?" He whispered, annoyed.

"Perfectly. But you wouldn't last....you don't have the patience nor temper to do this."

Mingi just shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I'll live a little longer then."

"We have Jongho and Yunho....she likes taller men, so it's gonna be Yunho."

Yunho took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright..."

Mingi's eyes winded. "What? No!"

"I thought you're just happy to live a little longer?" San raised an eyebrow at him.

"That doesn't mean Yunho lives shorter!"

"But you don't mind I do?!" Jongho turned to Mingi.

"He can't do it! They'll kill him!"

"Boss knows who's qualified to do this!" Yeosang argued.

"Quiet!" San yelled. "I don't want to hear any arguments or complaints...Yunho will do this, and I'm not giving anyone any choice, understood?"

Mingi looked away, his leg bouncing, fists clenched and blood boiling in anger. "Understood." He muttered and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Yunho watched him quietly, then looked at his boss, who gave him a nod of approval.

"I'll call for you later to discuss the details."

Yunho nodded before running out after Mingi.

He couldn't find him until he walked outside.

Burning his cigarette like it would sedate him.

"You shouldn't be smoking, you know?" Yunho quietly walked up to him.

Mingi just gave him a glare then looked away puffing out a cloud of smoke.

Yunho bit him lip, putting his hands in his pockets. "You don't think I can do it, right? You don't think I can stop her?"

"Do you really think I fucking care what you can and can't do?"

"You seemed to-"

"This is a life risk Yunho, you're willingly going to your death...if she finds out who you are and who sent you...you won't be just in danger, you'll be tortured then slaughtered."

"But if I do it correctly-"

"You're not gonna do it correctly, you're gonna have to mess up somewhere, you're going to be all alone in there it's going to be nerve wracking and terrifying!"

Yunho just stared back at the other. "That's what you all think of me...that I simply don't belong with you and can't do anything like you do..." he nodded. "You're right, I don't belong here, I never wanted to be here, I only joined for you! But that doesn't matter now...I'm going on this mission...and it doesn't matter if I make it out or not, because I'm not staying here one more day after that...I'm tired of this."

Mingi frowned, throwing his cigarette away. "What...?"

Yunho just shook his head and turned away, but his wrist was grabbed. "Let me go Mingi."

"No...what do you mean you joined for me?"

"Let me go!"

"Tell me Yunho, what do you mean you joined for me?"

"I mean exactly that! What in the world would make me join a group of criminals?!"

Mingi furrowed his eyebrows. "We've never met each other before the gang....what do you mean you joined for me? How did you know me?"

Yunho looked down at their hands, trying to break free. "I don't wanna talk about it..."

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me." Mingi tightened his grip around the other's wrist to prove his point.

***************************
A/N: ngl I like these two more than woosan in this book and I think it shows.