Sixteen

Mingi was the first to jump up from his seat. "Fucking finally."

"Slow down, you're injured." San reminded as they gathered their weapons, sighing as he glanced towards the door. "Someone has to stay here."

"Why? We need everyone."

"What if we don't come back? We can't leave that boy upstairs to rot in here."

Yeosang shrugged his shoulders. "I can stay here...I'll try to keep tracking you anyway."

San nodded. "Alright, thank you, let's go."

The three boys ran out of their hideout, keeping in mind they might not come back.

But it didn't matter, Yunho was in danger.

"I'll drive!" Mingi ran to the driver's seat, but was grabbed by Jongho. "You'll get us killed before we even get there, sit in the back."

"You're not gonna be fast enough!"

"But safe enough."

San didn't pay mind to the two arguing as he was looking at the small window of the second floor of the building.

He felt more guilty than anything.

With a deep sigh, he got into the car. "Let's go."

As soon as Jongho started driving, San's device beeped.

"Mission accomplished, over."

Yunho spoke on the other line, making everyone breath out.

"Fucking finally!" San pushed the button to speak. "Are you unharmed?"

"I'm okay."

"What took you so long?! Where were you?!"

"I had to dispose of the body, boss, and get rid of her stuff somewhere else in case she has a GPS tracker."

San closed his eyes, sighing of relief again as he rested his head against the seat's headrest. "Well done, come back to the hideout as fast as possible."

"Copy that."

"Let's head back."

.

.

Yeosang ran outside as soon the car got close. "Guys, I have track of Yunho! He's heading towards us!"

"We know that, he contacted us."

Mingi glared down at Yeosang on his way inside, noticing his bruised cheek. "I'm sorry about that."

"Oh now you're sane." Yeosang rolled his eyes. "You better tell him, we're all tired of this."

Mingi watched them go inside, deciding to wait out for Yunho.

It took a while.

But Yunho finally arrived.

Seeing him get out of that car overwhelmed Mingi.

He has never felt this way before.

Like he wanted to cry.

Tears of joy, of worry, of blame, of regret, too many emotions for him to express.

He ran towards Yunho and hugged him before his tears could escape. "You worried us so much..."

Yunho was surprised by the sudden hug, but slowly hugged back. "I'm sorry...I had to get it done right...couldn't leave a trace."

"You could have at least called!"

Yunho couldn't help but laugh a little. "How could I?" He smiled. "Were you so worried?"

"Of course we were! I...was...I was really worried about you.."