Twenty Two

"What happened?"

"Um...Wooyoung was...kidnapped..."

Seonghwa's eyes widened. "What? How could you not tell me?" He walked past San to hug Wooyoung. "Oh my god, are you okay? Did they hurt you? Look at your face, you poor thing..."

Wooyoung didn't respond.

In fact, he was visibly irritated, keeping his eyes on his boyfriend, gently pushing Seonghwa back. "I'm okay hyung...don't worry..."

Seonghwa cupped the youngest's cheeks. "I'm so happy you're okay...it must have been horrible..."

Wooyoung just nodded, keeping his head down.

"How could you not tell me San?!"

"Because I was busy looking for him? I didn't even think to tell anyone, I was worried."

"Look where? Did you even report it to the police?" Seonghwa scolded, hugging Wooyoung again.

San bit his lip, looking away with a big sigh. "No..."

Wooyoung pushed Seonghwa away again to look at San and make sure he heard him right.

"You didn't?!" Seonghwa's eyes widened. "What were you doing then? Looking for him like he's a lost cat?!"

"You know how much of a hassle it is asking police for help, I knew it would be useless!" San looked at his boyfriend, noticing the hurt and confused look on his face and the tears filling his sad eyes.

It looked like he was losing hope in him.

"How did you know it would be useless..." Wooyoung turned around and went back to the couch.

Seonghwa glared at San. "When will you fucking learn to be a good boyfriend?"

"Oh come on, I was-"

"Oh shut up." Seonghwa turned away and went to sit next to Wooyoung. "Do you know anything about your kidnappers? We can still report them..."

Wooyoung shook his head. "No...I don't want to..."

"Why not? The police could catch them and they'll never kidnap anyone again."

"I don't want to go through that...I just want to move on and live a normal life."

Seonghwa sighed. "If you want to move on, you have to report it..."

"Hyung, he said he doesn't want to." San sat down as well, their friend's presence making him anxious and uncomfortable.

"San...you've done nothing good so far, so please shut up." Seonghwa glared at him while holding the youngest's hand.

"Don't say that hyung...he's been taking really good care of me..." Wooyoung argued, looking at his boyfriend. "He promised he'll do better than before."

San smiled a little as he looked back at him. "I will..."

"You better." Seonghwa ruffled Wooyoung's hair. "I'll go now, you take care, okay? Call me if you need anything or if you decide to report it."

He got up and walked out, smirking to himself on his way to the car.

San closed the door after their friend had left, sighing and going back to his boyfriend.