Eight

Yeosang looked at San tiredly, sitting on the floor and his back and head leaning back against the wall. "We almost lost him there..."

San let out a sigh of relief, watching Mingi breathe steadily on the couch. "Well done....where's Yunho?"

"He couldn't handle the scene."

"When did these two get so close?"

"They've always been...close, yeah." Yeosang smiled, wiping a sweat drop from his forehead with the back of his wrist. "I'll go wash up." He looked down at his blood covered hands before getting up to the bathroom.

"Yunho!" San called. "Jongho!"

Yunho's head snapped towards the door. "Mingi..." he ran inside. "Boss!"

San smiled a little. "He's okay, come in, check on him."

Jongho let out a big sigh if relief when they walked in. "Dude you scared us."

Yunho wiped his tears as he walked in. "Is he awake?"

Mingi tiredly opened his eyes, wincing a little at the pain in his chest. "I am."

Yunho's tears started flowing again as he ran to the other. "You....idiot!!"

"Hey hey slowly...slowly, I can't fight you back."

"Why did you do that?! You could've gotten yourself killed! Do you know how worried I was? Do you know how guilty I felt? Why'd you jump between us?!"

Mingi just looked back at him with almost no interest. "Because if I didn't, you wouldn't be standing here now."

San leaned to whisper in Jongho's ear. "What exactly happened?"

"Mingi took the bullet for Yunho."

San raised his eyebrows in surprise. "They are close."

"So you decide to kill yourself?!"

"I didn't kill myself, I'm alive."

Yeosang sighed in annoyance. "I think all you need to say is thank you."

Yunho avoided eye contact with Mingi. "Right... thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I meant to me." Yeosang mocked.

San tried to hold back his laughter. "Yeosang's right...he saved your life."

Mingi glared at Yeosang. "Thanks."

"Consider it an apology." Yeosang winked at him and walked away and out of the door. "I'm going home, if you need me, don't call me, I need to rest."

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" Jongho muttered.

Yeosang heard him, peaking his head from the door. "A life saver."

Jongho raised his fist in a threatening way to make the other run out of the building.

San shook his head chuckled. "Well done guys...you all deserve to rest...Yunho, can you take Mingi home and take care of him?"

"Of course, boss."

.

.

.
Wooyoung was sleeping in San's bed, he looked so tired...

San let out a heavy sigh. What was he supposed to do with this boy? Set him free? They'd be exposed no doubt. Keep him? He couldn't do that either, the boy could die here, he can't tolerate such environment. Kill him? That was not an option.

San just took a moment to admire the sleeping boy. It was a nice treat after a long day.

But his wrists were red from the ropes, his face was bruised all over, but they were fading. He got a lot skinnier since he got here from the lack of nutrition, his lips were pale and dry, and the dark circles around his eyes were too dark.

"Fuck..." he buried his masked face into his hands. "What the hell am I doing..."

.

For the next few days, San stayed alone with Wooyoung.

He tried not to show himself too much, just when the boy needed food or when he would check on him during the night.

He avoided any conversation with him, knowing he wouldn't last.

But he was always asked one question.

"When will you let me go home?"

It was difficult. So difficult for San to just let him go.

The whole gang aside, he wouldn't get a chance to see this boy again.

.

.

"Good morning boys, hope you enjoyed your few days off." San gathered his members around the table. "I've got a new mission for you...but it's going to be different."

"Different how?"

"Sunmi is back into business."

"Who?"

"A woman a little too powerful...she used to work in human trafficking."

"And what are we supposed to do?"

"She's trafficking children this time."

"Ew what the hell is wrong with her...." Yunho grimaced.

"I still don't know what we're supposed to do?" Jongho asked.

"Stop her."

"Stop her? She has a whole army with her."

"Also, this isn't our job, boss, we're not the superheroes."

"It is now...the police will never catch her, you guys know that...there are children who are going to be sold do you realize how fucked up that is?!"

"We do, but we've never done anything like this."

"We're doing now."

"And how are we going to do it?"

"She's expecting her new assistant to arrive from abroad by the end of the week."

"And?"

"She doesn't exactly know what he looks like."

The boys started looking at each other, almost reading each other's minds.

"Yes, one of us will go undercover as her new assistant."

********************************
A/N: I love sunmi I hate to give her this role but oh well we needed a female participant

Also who do you think is going undercover?