Twenty Five

Wooyoung took a sharp breath upon seeing what he saw, his eyes widening and head started spinning.

He reached to take it out.

A small pink card that he recognized so well.

He needed to take a moment to even his breathing before running out of the bedroom to the living room where his boyfriend was still laying.

He was already awake, so he looked up startled as soon as Wooyoung came in looking pale and panicked.

"Baby? What's wrong?" San quickly sat up, gesturing for the other to come sit next to him. "Come here, talk to me."

Wooyoung took shaky steps towards the couch, slowly sitting down and showing San the small pink business card. "What is this?"

San's heart stopped for a second, staring at the other with slightly wide eye. "I don't know, where'd you get it?"

"In your drawer."

"Wooyoung, baby, calm down-"

San tried reaching to hold his hand but he was quickly pushed away.

"I'm not calming down until you tell me where you got this from!!"

"What is this anyway?!"

"My friend's bakery card, the friend that you don't know! The bakery that still hasn't opened! What the hell is it doing in your drawer?!"

"I-It's yours baby, why would I have it?"

"Yeah! Exactly! It's fucking mine!" Wooyoung's voice raised and his eyes filled with tears as he stood up and tried to contain his anger.

"Please...please just calm down, let's talk this out, okay? No need to yell."

Wooyoung took a deep breath, throwing himself onto the couch again then looking at San. "Speak...speak San, I can not stay calm for longer." He muttered through gritted teeth.

"I-I don't know what you want me to say? Can you at least explain to me what's going on?"

Wooyoung stared down at the ground for a moment to stay calm and actually understand what was going on. "This card was in my pocket when I was kidnapped...and they took everything I had when they first took me." He turned to face the other. "They gave me back my phone and my wallet...but this card...they never returned it, can you fucking tell me what is it doing in your drawer?"

San's eyes widened. "No no you must be mistaken-"

"There's only one copy San...Changbin is opening a bakery and he wanted my opinion on the card so he gave it to me, so I know for a fact there's only this one copy, don't try to lie to me."

There was a moment of silence after that.

San not knowing what to say to defend himself, and Wooyoung not knowing what to expect.

Both refusing to face reality.

"Wooyoung, I..."

"Before you say another lie...I'd like you to know that both Changbin and I signed this card to make it a special one."

San's eyes widened a little, flipping the card in his hand and indeed finding two signatures on the back of it.

"I've been refusing to believe what my mind has been telling me about you for the past two days...but right now...I have no excuse for you...so just tell me....tell me the truth."

San stayed quiet for a long moment, contemplating what to say.

He couldn't lie anymore, and he couldn't hide anymore.