Nineteen

The loud banging on the door made San run to open it, knowing exactly who it would be.

"San...I'm home...!"

Tears filled his eyes as he saw his lover standing there after all he went through.

After all he put him through.

It was painful, so painful for him to see him like that.

But he had to pretend it never happened right before his eyes and he couldn't stop it.

Widening his eyes as if surprised. "Oh baby!" He quickly and tightly hugged his boyfriend and brought him inside. "You're back! I can't believe it!" He began crying, real tears for finally being able to hold him and comfort him after holding back for so long.

"God I missed you...where were you?! What happened to you?!" San frowned when he saw the side of Wooyoung's face scraped and covered in dry blood, not remembering that happening on his watch.

It made his blood boil thinking what the boys could have done to him while he was gone.

"I was kidnapped by some gang..." Wooyoung choked up trying to explain. "Th-They took me by mistake...but but-" he began sobbing into his boyfriend's chest. "I just want to rest please..."

"Of course baby...of course...come here." San gently sat him down on the couch and hurried to get him a glass of water. "Here...drink up." He kissed his head gently. "I'll help you shower, eat and take you to bed, okay baby? Everything will be okay."

Wooyoung took the glass with shaky hands, nodding. "Thank you...that's all I need..."

"Oh baby, I missed you so much...I was so scared and worried about you..." San rubbed his back. "I'm so happy you're back...I thought I was never gonna see you again..."

Wooyoung just smiled weakly, staying quiet as San did as he said he would and took him to the bathroom, gently undressing him and for the first time, seeing how hurt he was.

His ribs were all visible now and his beautiful skin covered in faded bruises, some new from falling onto the rock earlier that day.

It was also noticeable to him how self conscious Wooyoung was about all of that, he was trying his best to hide his body from his boyfriend and keeping his gaze down.

"Baby..." San cupped his cheek. "I love you so much...I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you...I thought...I thought you just decided to leave me..."

Wooyoung looked into his eyes for a second before he began crying, resting his head on the other's chest.

San quickly hugged him tightly. "It's okay...you're with me now, and I'll never leave your side again, I'm so sorry..." he gently lifted his head up to look at him. "Please don't try to hide from me...you're beautiful to me, no matter what...you'll always be my handsome Woo."

No matter how much San tried to comfort the other, he stayed quiet the entire time they were in the shower.
Still trying to hide.

He was very glad to be dried up and dressed in his boyfriend's oversized sweater.

He was then taken to the kitchen.

"Sit here while I make breakfast, okay? You need to eat something, you've lost so much weight."

Wooyoung nodded, feeling too tired to talk and his body in too much pain.

The warm shower was exactly what he needed, next to their comfortable bed.

As San was busy cooking a nutritious meal, Wooyoung couldn't help but look around him.

He had always had the feeling that San could be cheating on him because of how much time he spent away from home.

But right now, he couldn't find any signs of that. Everything was exactly how he left it.

He then watched his boyfriend as he cooked in a rush.

He wondered if what happened made him regret their fight.

Or was he glad?

Wooyoung sighed, knowing he wouldn't be asking himself these questions if their relationship was healthy from the start.

"Everything is exactly how I left it..." he commented, keeping his eyes on San as he moved.

"Of course it is...I couldn't do anything, I didn't even clean up."

"Were you worried...?"

San looked at the other with furrowed brows. "What are you saying? I was dead worried about you!"

Wooyoung chewed on his bottom lip, staying quiet for a moment.  "I really needed you there..."

"Oh baby..." San set two plates on the table and went to hug him. "You must have gone through a lot..."

Wooyoung tried his best to hold back his tears, but he couldn't keep them for long as he cried in his boyfriend's embrace. "I thought they were gonna kill me..."

San bit his own tongue as he felt his heart crack for his lover and what he had done to him. "You're safe now, they can't get to you."

He felt him cling to his shirt and breathe in his scent, glad he remembered to switch back to his old cologne that he stopped using after kidnapping Wooyoung.

San kissed the top of his head gently. "Come on, you should eat so you can rest,okay?"

Wooyoung nodded, slowly picking up his spoon and began eating.

He missed his boyfriend's cooking.

Although he didn't always have the time to cook for him, he enjoyed it whenever he did.

"It's good..." he gave a weak grateful smile.

San smiled back. "Eat well baby."

They both ate in complete silence, but Wooyoung didn't miss how his boyfriend was looking at him after almost every bite.

He couldn't figure out why he felt so stressed, and it bothered him.

He's home now, he thought he should be happy and comfortable.

But maybe he was gone for too long, it damaged him too much.

"I'm going to sleep..." he slowly hopped off his stool and headed towards the bedroom.

San sighed as he watched him, distracting himself with the dishes for a while and deciding to give the boy some time alone.

Wooyoung laid in their bed with a groan. It felt so good to be able to lay on his comfortable bed.

Curling into a ball under the blanket and taking a deep breath.

"Hey babe?" San walked in.

"Hm?" Wooyoung peeked his head out to see San holding his blood stained white tshirt.

"Were you only wearing this when you were..taken?" San asked, honestly confused and looking for an answer.

Wooyoung sat up and shook his head. "I was wearing a sweater, but I took it off last night when I tried to escape from them."

At first, San let out a breath of relief, he had his doubts about his gang members but Wooyoung denied it.

Then relief turned into confusion when he realized what the other just said. "Escape?" He sat down on the bed. "Okay, baby...I didn't want you to have to talk about it...but can you tell me what happened?"

************************
A/N: honestly, san is one audacious b****