Eighteen

Wooyoung's eyes widened when the two walked into the room.

The only thing he could think of is that they're here to kill him because he caused too much trouble.

"Ooff..." Jongho frowned upon seeing the boy's face. "Are you sure it's minor?"

"It's not open, but his skin scraped against the rock."

"Boss is not gonna be happy about that, let me tell you." Jongho chuckled as he grabbed the blindfold and wrapped it around the boy's eyes.

It confused him.

They always mentioned how their boss is not going to be happy about him getting hurt.

He already had his suspicions that the guy who was watching him already knew him.

"Get up, come with us."

"Wh-Where..."

"Get up." Jongho grabbed his arm to pull him up.

"Ow! Where are you taking me?! Let me go! Let go of my arm!"

Jongho sighed. "Give me that duct tape."

Once Yunho handed him the tape, Jongho cut a piece and stuck it onto Wooyoung's mouth. "That'll keep you quiet."

Yunho sighed at the scene of the weak boy, blindfolded, mouth taped and tied up, blood staining his white tshirt, whimpering and squirming against his restraints..

"Let's go."

Jongho carried Wooyoung over his shoulder, took him down and threw him into the car trunk.

"Careful!" Yunho scolded. "Do you want him dead?!"

"He'll survive, calm down, we've done this before."

The two got into the car and drove back to the city.

When they got close, Jongho pulled over. "Get him into the back."

Yunho got out of the car, opened the trunk and carried Wooyoung into the back seat.

Ignoring his muffled screams and pleas.

His blinfold was wet in tears at this point.

"Listen, I'm going to untie you, you better stay quiet and tell us where your house is."

Wooyoung immediately went quiet and quickly nodded, half not believing what he said, but desperate for it to be true.

Yunho removed the blindfold, tape and the zip tie around his wrists.

Wooyoung let his eyes adjust to the sunlight and opened them slowly while rubbing his red wrists. "Where are we...?"

"That was the fucking point of blindfolding you, idiot." Jongho began driving again. "Where do you live?"

They both took their full masks off and put on regular masks to not look suspicious while trying their best not to let the boy in the back get a good look at them.

Wooyoung looked out from the window, tears filling his eyes again at the thought of freedom.

He told them his address, then immediately regretted it.

What if they wanted to go there to kill his boyfriend? Or do something to their house? Or use him as a bait to kidnap someone else? Or kill him and dispose of his body in front of their house?

The dark thoughts took over his mind and made him panic.

"A-Are you really taking me home...?"

Yunho glanced at the mirror and saw the poor boy shaking in fear and his face pale.