𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞

 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞. It tugged restlessly on the dirt and blood that coated her body. Her skin was purely red as if it were on fire from scrubbing, but for some odd particular reason; it soothed Giada's pained thoughts. She'd lost so many people. Alby, Chuck, and Gally.. Of course she's bound to loose a lot more as time goes by. The memories of them made Giada want to sob her eyes out.

This world was so fucked up. She grazed her fingers along the white tiles on the wall of her shower, her chest hurting. How many people would Giada have to lose before there's nothing left for her to fight for? Deep down, she already thought that, but there's something or someone that Giada could continue living on for. She just didn't know what or who yet. 

She glanced down briefly at her body, noticing all of the cuts and bruises that were clustered all over her legs. Well, those are going to be there for awhile. She thought disdainfully. But at least this shower helped Giada berid the stench of dried blood that seemed to be following her around. 

Regretfully, she turned off the hot water, automatically feeling freezing cold. Giada fought the urge to swear whilst she wrapped a towel around her body. The shower felt so calming and reassuring, even though her skin was so red it looks like she's having an allergic reaction. She quickly changed into the clothes that Janson had commanded someone to bring for them. They weren't anything fancy, but that's to be expected. Just a simple blue t-shirt and black jeans, along with undergarments. Giada attempted to ignore the fact some man chose the underwear she would wear. 

When Giada bounded out of the bathroom, she saw Thomas and the others were all scattered out in the small room. Doctors were attending to everyone like a damned cult. They kept studying the group of people like they were some sort of lab experiments, writing notes down here and there. Theoretically, that's all Wicked saw them as. 

It didn't take the doctor's very long to notice Giada standing right in the middle of the room, wearing a studious expression. One of the female doctors approached her and gently; but somewhat forcefully, made her sit down in one of the uncomfortable seats. She acted a little too happy about this whole situation, or maybe it's just the facades the doctor's were forced to wear. Nevertheless, Giada's kind of relieved there's actually some women around here. She'd been around way too many teenage boys to last her a lifetime. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 || JansonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara