𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. Did she actually have sex willingly with a man like Janson? Giada's brain and soul began to wake up, and she quickly realized that the previous night was anything but a dream. There was a slight aching in between her legs that told her everything that she needed to know.

She glanced down at her topless body to see Janson's arms were wrapped around her, holding the auburn haired woman protectively against him. Giada heard his soft breathing behind her. At least he doesn't snore. She thought with a smug smile. Giada almost didn't want to get up and start her day, but she knew she had to. Of course if she had the choice, she'd choose to stay in Janson's comfortable grasp the whole entire day.

Janson clearly wasn't a deep sleeper because when Giada moved her body even in the slightest to face him, his sapphire eyes fluttered open to look at her sleepily. His hair was back to the way Giada was used to it being; untamable and scattered out across his whole head. It was longer than it had been when she met him again for the second time. This always fascinated Giada how fast a man could regrow out his hair again. It took them weeks while it took women months.

"Morning," He greeted her softly. Janson's morning voice was somehow even raspier than his normal one.

Giada touched his bare chest gently, her hand lingering over where his heart was. It was so hard to believe that men like Janson even had a legitimate heartbeat too.

"Good morning to you too," Giada remarked quietly. "How'd you sleep?"

"Better than I have in a while," Janson admitted, leaning forward to plant a gentle kiss onto her forehead. "Thanks to you."

She giggled softly. Who would've guessed that sleeping in a man's arms could be so settling? The good thing was that the former Gladers would never find out about this little arrangement, because they'd surely judge and question it. Giada did not need their judgment though, it was her life so therefore it was her own choice who she wanted to get herself involved with.