𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?" Lillian brought up to Giada a couple days later at dinner

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?" Lillian brought up to Giada a couple days later at dinner. The two of them almost always ate their meals together, giving one another company. She was one of the only people here that Giada considered to be a decent person. Lillian's very easy to talk to, and most of the time she'll listen to her talk without interrupting.

Giada and Lillian were all seated at one of the many tables, eating their meals and conversing in small talk. If she's being fully honest, Giada was unsure of what she should do. The woman did know she needed some new clothes if she was to stay here for a while.

"I have no clue," She admits, tapping her fork onto the hard table. "Maybe we could fly over to The Last City and see if there's any shops that we can spend WCKD'S money at."

"I like that," Lillian murmured her support. "But how are we supposed to get there?"

Good point. Giada frowned openly. It wasn't just like the three of them were able to run off in one of the Bergs. If Janson ever found out they did something as stupid as that, he'd surely kill them all.

"I'll bring you there."

Janson approached their table with a woman whom Giada didn't recognize. The older woman was trailing behind him like a lost puppy dog. She had their arms linked together, but Janson had his shoulders tensed. Clearly he wasn't the fondest of people touching him, although then again, he wasn't complaining when Giada touched him. In a weird way, Janson seemed to relax his posture.

"Oh, really?" Giada said lowly, hoping she didn't sound too rude. She wasn't upset, more like surprised. "Thank you." We are so going to taunt him with our women's shopping.

The newcomer rolled her eyes obnoxiously. "You could just spend the day with me," She suggested, nudging Janson's shoulder. He looked like he wanted to commit suicide in that precise moment.

"No thanks."

The older woman ignored him casually. She slipped in front of Janson and quite literally kissed him right in the middle of the cafeteria. In front of everybody. Janson's attention wasn't on the woman who was currently trying to eat his face though, his eyes were plastered onto Giada's petite face. He's looking at a completely different woman when one currently has herself pressed up against him. His sapphire eyes clearly said, kill me please.