𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝

𝐇𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝. Janson was going for his daily nighttime patrol since he found himself unable to fall asleep. He heard Cheryl following behind him, only wanting one thing from him. This was the woman that was prowling behind him in the cafeteria earlier, and he certainly did not miss the look of anger, or maybe jealousy, on Giada's face. But then again, she did place her hand onto his. Maybe that was another way Janson and Giada were similar.

Being honest, Janson only wanted that one thing from Cheryl too.. Otherwise he would've told the guards to lock her up months ago. She flanked him like a damn puppy dog, and Janson knew people were beginning to talk about it.

For the longest time, the two of them agreed to do a friends with benefits propaganda. But neither of them were allowed to catch feelings for the other person. Janson seemed to be upholding that promise really well, but he wasn't fully certain about Cheryl. She actually was acting like she's starting to care about him, which he majorly disapproved of.

Seriously, Cheryl needed to go find other people besides Janson to satisfy her needs. He sure did, and it technically wasn't cheating since they weren't in a relationship. He'd hooked up with dozens of the women here, even some of the nurses. Janson pondered what Giada would think if she ever found out about him consensually fucking nearly all of the nurses in a storage closet. How they were begging and pleading for him... Of course both of the women were so headstrong so they'd rather die than admit to having had sex with Janson.

So it was fair to say he's very experienced when it comes to that topic. Janson's been doing it since he was sixteen for fuck's sake. All he had to do was touch them the right way and whisper sweet things into their ear... then he had them. Women for no particular reason started to blush when Janson began just simply talking with a raspier voice, and he didn't understand why they liked it so much. Literally all he's doing is talking like a normal person does.