𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫. She opened her eyes groggily, immediately regretting the decision of waking up. Her head hurt so badly to the point where Giada couldn't even form a proper thought. The auburn haired woman found out quickly that she had not a single recollection of what went down the prior evening. However, Giada wasn't entirely new to that feeling so she shrugged it off.

Back in the depths of her mind, the only thing Giada could kind of remember was a pair of muscular arms carrying her like she were a weak and useless thing made up of skin and bones. The same arms coaxed her to fall asleep as Giada had cuddled next to the figure. She hoped the man had been Janson out of any the guys there. The woman figured she could always ask him after her head stopped pounding ridiculously.

She turned to her side, sighing with disappointment because there was no trace of who had been there. Giada reached over and grabbed the pillow so she could smell it, instantly recognizing Janson's cologne. At least it had been him to find her, not anyone else. The woman would've cradled the pillow against her body and tried to fall back asleep, but her headache wasn't going to let her anytime soon.

Groaning in pain, Giada forced herself out of bed. The air in the room was so cold that she wished she could just bury herself under her covers again. Unfortunately, the day had to begin for her at some point. The auburn haired woman squinted at the sunlight emitting into her room, clenching her head in misery as she ran into the bathroom.

Let's just say Giada's appearance wasn't at top notch.There were lingering eye-bags under her ocean blue eyes, her hair was messy and tangled in various places, and her lips were dryer than the scorch itself. She quickly made the decision that taking a long, hot shower would be the best thing for her, along with aspirin. I'm not doing that again for a very long time.

After her enlightening shower, Giada stumbled into the cafeteria where nearly everyone was this morning. It had become a daily routine to meet Lillian, and now Heath and Violet are there to eat breakfast. Once in a while, Janson would join them with that damned Cheryl woman.