𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. She was ready to pound some people's heads in. The auburn haired woman had eavesdropped on a couple of the guards talking about basic fighting and weapon use training, so she'd obviously want to partake in that. It took Giada a few minutes to convince them to let her go, considering she was only supposed to leave her room to eat or to get interrogated by Janson.

Most of the people in there glanced briefly in Giada's direction before trying to refocus on their instructors. As far as she could tell, they were all doing very good. Probably way better than Giada herself could do. All the woman knew how to do properly was run, but knowing Janson he'd object to that one instantly. She double cursed at herself for allowing him to see her so weak and paralyzed with fear, more than once. The thing was, Giada wasn't scared of Janson himself; she was afraid of the things he could do to her.

Speaking of the devil, someone tapped onto her shoulder with their slender finger, and Giada didn't have to even look behind her to know who it was. She took a deep breath, then proceeded to turn around and collide right into Janson's face. He wasn't a very tall man if she's being entirely honest, but somehow he's somehow a little bit taller than Giada. The woman backed away from him immediately, not expecting him to even remotely dare to be that close to her based off of what went down yesterday.

Janson made a great deal of looking Giada up and down, sending chills running up her spine. He dragged his tongue across his lips as he tilted his head to the side in a heavily mocking manner. "So, my guards informed me that I'd find you here."

"They can't keep their mouths shut about anything," She groaned inwardly. Giada was currently feeling like a little kid whom just got caught doing something they weren't supposed to be doing.

"Nope, they cannot," He chuckled, raising his arms in the air in surrender. "C'mon, hit me with your best shot."

"What?" Giada blurted, fluttering her eyelashes at him. Does Janson want me to deliberately hit him on purpose? That'd be too easy, I mean I've already done it before. "You're kidding."