𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞. Accordingly, she'd just showed up there overnight unannounced; which made Janson dislike her a lot more. Then again, she was the one who owned it so he supposed he couldn't really do too much about that. Still, Janson was curious as to why she couldn't call him on one of the walkie-talkies to discuss whatever she wanted to talk about.

The announcement echoed throughout the whole entire building, and right beside Janson; Giada let out a groggy yawn. They exchanged glances of pure annoyance, both of them just wanting to sleep in for the day.

"What the hell does Ava want at this time of the morning?" He complained exasperatedly.

"To be a pain in our asses," Giada declared, throwing the covers off of herself. She glanced down at Janson, who was still laying in the bed. "You have to be there too, so get a move on."

"Just fucking kill me already." Was Janson's bitter response.

As they walked out of Giada's quarters, they could see right off the bat that they weren't the only ones who were irritated at being woken up at this ungodly hour. Janson and Giada met up with an angered Heath and Violet. Although, she knew they were only pissed off because Naomi was wailing so loud that her face was as red as Giada's hair. Everyone else around them slouched, grumbling under their breath as they traveled to the cafeteria in obnoxiously large groups.

"The speakers woke Naomi up and now she won't stop crying," Violet huffed bitterly once Janson and Giada approached the scene. She was so furious that the auburn haired woman was half expecting for smoke to start coming out of her ears.

"Clearly," Janson muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes.

Giada and Violet shot the older man a lingering death glare, signaling that he should probably shut the fuck up. Luckily, Janson wasn't stupid and he actually understood social cues like that so he turned to Heath and motioned for them to walk up ahead. Once the two men weren't in earshot, Violet dropped her voice to a whisper.