𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦," Janson shouted as he stormed down the stairs with his gun still in his hand

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦," Janson shouted as he stormed down the stairs with his gun still in his hand. The man knew his temper was beginning to flare over the edge so he hoped his guards could actually do their jobs properly.

"We're on it, sir," One of them said quickly, not even sparing a glance in the man's direction as they scurried about.

"You do that," He yelled back.

Janson then stood right in the middle of everything with an angered facial expression. That probably wasn't the smartest idea of his but if he did not actually stop and try to think about what he was doing, Janson was sure his head would explode. He hoped Giada decided to listen to him for once, of course he knew there's a huge chance she would not. So he discreetly told some of the guards to follow her. The woman wouldn't be hard to miss considering how bright her hair was and the fact she was wearing one of his jackets.

Finally, things were beginning to get interesting when Janson caught a glimpse of Newt and Thomas walking around, still completely exposed. Seriously, if they were trying to avoid Janson they could've at least tried to blend in again with the rest of the guards. He thought this whole thing was utterly pitiful. Thomas was pointing his gun at Ava, and Janson couldn't help but dare the boy to actually do it. He probably would've too if Newt hadn't noticed the older man making his approach.

Lovely. Janson thought grumpily as he retrieved his gun again. They were here disturbing the peace; people were screaming and running down the long corridors. Desperately trying to get out of the building that was on lockdown, no thanks to Teresa and her undivided loyalty to Thomas. Janson had already started shooting at them as the other guards began joining him in the gunfire. The former subjects did what they did best; they ran. Occasionally, they would whirl around to fire bullets at the men who were right behind them and only when Newt and Thomas opened a random door to hide in; Janson noticed that Minho was there with them. He rushed over to it and attempted to yank it open. The man was extremely unsuccessful, punching the door so hard that it left a legitimate dent. Technically, Janson should've broken his hand by doing that, but he couldn't feel the pain. Which didn't hurt his feelings in the slightest.