𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧. There were so many people all around her to the point where she couldn't breathe. When she opened up her eyes; the doctors acted instantly. Giada could've sworn she'd never seen them move so fast. The auburn haired woman's head pounded so harshly, an ebbing throb that didn't want to leave her brain.

Miraculously, the injury she'd obtained helped Giada receive her memories back. She did not even know how that was remotely possible, and based on what she'd seen, maybe Giada had been better off not knowing. It was all beginning to make sense on why she had felt such a strong connection with Janson when Giada first met him; for the second fucking time. They used to know each other so well, and they even kissed just before he took her memories away. That would certainly explain why her lips were swollen when she'd arrived in the Glade.

She wanted to be angry with Janson about the whole situation, she really did. But Giada supposed her former feelings for the old, arrogant asshole were coming into play at the worst possible moment. All Giada knew was that she needed to confront him about it, and this time Janson wouldn't be able to get away with lying right directly to her face because she'd seen the memories for herself. With her own eyes.

It took the doctors and nurses a long twenty minutes to finally give Giada the okay to leave the room. The rumor was that the people here were beginning to believe that she was dead. Apparently, Giada hadn't woken up for a whole entire week after Janson carried her in. She could personally never see the man doing something like that for anyone but himself, but Giada figured she'd rather it be him than anyone else.

The auburn haired woman walked out into the hallway after all of her tests were done to only be met with Heath and Violet right off the bat. Now Giada knew why she'd gotten really close to the two of them right away. She had been there when Violet found out she was pregnant, which made the evening end in tears. Luckily, Heath wasn't one of those types of fathers who would run away and abandon his child. He seemed to adore his daughter.

"Giada!" Violet ran into the other woman's embrace, hugging her so tightly. Heath stood to the side, shooting her an awkward smile as he held onto Naomi. The little baby was trying to grab onto her father's dreads with her small hands. "I thought you were actually a goner!"