𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐝

 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐝. Her brain kept keeping the young woman wide awake, it was as if her mind wouldn't turn off. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. All of the others were asleep around her, snoring softly. Maybe I could get out of here through the vents and take a look around?

She was aware of the fact that her little idea was idiotic, but Giada figured it wasn't that big of a deal. Besides, she may actually find something out about this place. Giada put on the long black jacket that she assumed Janson had given her earlier and jumped down from the top bunk softly. She glanced around the whole room to see none of them woke up when Giada jumped down from her bunk,who was sleeping underneath her, signaling they were still in a deep slumber.

Giada got down on all fours, gazing around under the bunks to see if she could find a vent opening. That is how the Aris boy got into the room the first night they were here. someone was to wake up right now and find Giada on the floor, there was surely going to be questions.

Her ocean blue eyes searched ferociously around the room and she was glad when she caught a glimpse of what she was searching for. As quick and quiet as possible, Giada crawled over to the vent opening under someone else's bed. She only wore socks so it was challenging for her to keep a good hold onto the ground. But she couldn't wear her shoes or otherwise someone else would hear her walking around. People would get quite suspicious if they heard shoes clanking in the ventilation system too. 

Giada grabbed onto the opening and proceeded to tug on it slowly. After a few attempts of trying to get it off, the vent finally gave out. She placed it next to the opening, wasting no time to crawl inside of the dusty ventilation system. Giada had a hard time understanding why the Aris boy would willingly choose to climb around in these. They felt extremely unstable, giving her the illusion that it'd shake at the sound of her moving through it.

She also didn't have the slightest clue of where in the world she was going. The pathway wasn't the same as it was in the boy's bunkers. Giada forced herself to keep going down any alleyways that were still open wide, fighting the urge to go back to bed and call it an evening. She had to see if she could go find anything, for Thomas's sake. Giada had promised him, and she wasn't going to start breaking her promises anytime soon.