𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. He normally did, in his defense; but recently Janson's eyes seemed to eagerly search the room for any sign of Giada's vibrant hair. So of course he'd notice right off the bat when she wasn't anywhere in the proximity.

The man had watched Giada sneak off to somewhere else with a skeptical eye. He did have an idea on where she went, seeing as she tended to head towards the attic where she'd found him lurking in. Janson silently cursed himself out for that, wishing he would've kept more of an eye on Giada so she couldn't have fucking followed him.

He too made the decision to go after Giada once he was done with his totally child friendly work. Janson crept into the murky attic room, not even trying to hide the fact that he was there. The man would rather have Giada know for certain that he was in the room, rather than creep up on her and scare the woman senseless. Janson knew that he'd probably laugh at Giada for that one.

As he'd anticipated, the auburn haired woman piped her head up immediately at the sound of his footsteps. She took a deep breath of relief once she realized it was Janson and not just a random drunk person who was stumbling into a room. Giada layed on the couch, sprawling out comfortably with a book in her hands.

"Hello," He said pleasantly.

"Hey," Giada beamed up at the older man as he made his way over to the couch.

Janson lifted her legs up so he could sit down on the couch next to her. Then he placed her legs onto his lap as he let out a tired sigh. Giada snorted at the man's gesture and she put down the book onto the coffee table right next to the couch.

"Why are you up here all by yourself?" He teased her humorously as he began to race circles onto her calves with his fingers. "You left me alone to deal with a bunch of morons."

"I could say the same to you," She reminded Janson slyly, but Giada did seem to settle down at Janson's touch. "And by morons, are you referencing Heath and Violet?"