𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦

 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦. The woman was still very curious as to why he hadn't just killed her already. She did see Heath, Violet, and Lillian pretty frequently though considering they rarely ever left her alone. But she wanted Janson more. Giada loved listening to him just speak like a normal person, and she wished she could see into his mind to witness what the older man was truly thinking.

The pain from her side had finally started to vanish. Giada had forced herself to look at it a few times, knowing she wouldn't be able to avoid the inevitable. Being honest, the wound left a lingering scar. It was utterly ugly, but a small part of Giada thought it's cool because it did symbolize that she survived. Just maybe, she has what it takes to survive in this world.

"Hey Giada," Violet called out, casually inviting herself into the auburn haired woman's quarters.

"How did you get in here?" She blurted. Giada didn't think anyone else could get in here except for her.

"Heath found the code to your room and told me," The woman explained, shrugging her shoulders.

Violet plopped onto the bed next to Giada. Leave it to Heath to do something like that. She put her book down on the nightstand as she beckoned for Violet to tell her what she needed.

"So, there's going to be a small party in mine and Heath's room if you want to come," She explained, offering Giada a smirk. However, the woman was visibly more reluctant. She recalled the last party she'd been to, and it could've ended a completely different way than it did.

"The last time I went to a party, someone tried to have sex with me," Giada said fretfully. She wrung her hands together, beginning to pick on the loose skin around her nails.

"Oh, I remember!" Violet's eyes brightened once she recollected what Giada was telling her. "Janson killed the guy without hesitation."

"He seems to have quite the experience with that," She pointed out with a frown.