𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧," 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚�...

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧," 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. One of her newest friends had dragged the young woman from her quarters to where all of the doctors and nurses worked. They all stopped what they were doing and moved to face the two women, except Giada had no clue of why Violet randomly decided it'd be a good idea to barge in here. Lillian raised a questioning eyebrow in her direction, to which she shrugged. Giada didn't even know who this Marcus guy was.

"Okay, and?" Maya, one of the many doctors, frowned. The only reason she knew their names was because they all wore name-tags. "It's not like we can go anyways."

"That's why I came in here for," The woman retorted back. "Why else would I interrupt your precious work time?"

Giada shot Violet a warning look as Lillian joined the two of them at the front of the room. The blonde haired woman seemed intent on making sure the obnoxious woman didn't blow up at the people who were trained to heal all of them. She'd only known Violet for a couple of days, but she could already see clear as day that the woman wasn't afraid to voice her opinions, even if it may get her into some trouble. Maya opened up her mouth to snap something back, but thankfully Heleen, a woman with hair that was just beginning to gray, involved herself this time.

"Do you have a plan?" She questioned Violet fairly.

"I always do," The younger woman replied slyly, making Giada narrow her eyes. "Spill it then woman!"

"Okay, come over here," Violet enunciated as the doctors obeyed. They all needed a break, even if it was for a short time period. Maybe then certain people wouldn't be giving everyone a harder time than necessary. "We all just sneak in onto all of the Berg's."