𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞-𝐛𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞-𝐛𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚. A whole cluster of voices echoed from the inside of the large room, sending chills running down her spine. Why are there so many of them in there? Giada couldn't refrain herself from deeply frowning, her face creasing in the utmost confusion. Janson stood there, holding the door open with one hand, beckoning for her to step inside.

She openly hesitated, attempting to gulp down her nerves. Giada forced herself to edge closer to the door, not even realizing her shoulder was brushing up against Janson's. She took a tiny peek to see the room's filled with hundreds of children from different age groups, all of them wearing practically the same thing.

"Are you trying to collect children or something?" She remarked wittily to Janson, who let out a loud scoff.

"We rescued them," He said, placing his free hand onto Giada's lower back gently. "In you go."

"No, wait. I'm sorry-" Giada exclaimed quickly, but Janson kept nudging her forward. His hand sent electricity flowing through her lower back, making her flush slightly. Fuck, even the older man's touch felt familiar to her. "Can't I just stay with you?"

"Haha, nice try." Janson's voice was tinted with amusement.

Giada finally walked fully into the cafeteria as he removed his hand away from her back. She whirled around to gaze up at the older man with puppy like eyes. "Please?"

Janson slammed the door right in Giada's face. Apparently that was her answer. The man didn't even bother responding as he completely disappeared from sight. Fucking dickwad. She thought to herself sourly.

Giada turned around to see dozen's of eyes were transfixed onto her. The next time she saw Janson alone, she was going to punch him right in his stupid face for leaving her in here alone. All of this was making her extremely uncomfortable, and she felt her neck hairs beginning to rise. She'd always disliked large crowds; despised them with a burning passion. Giada almost always preferred to be left alone with her own thoughts. Luckily, she caught a glimpse of Thomas rushing over to her, becoming the woman's rescue.